Chapter 11: Sometimes I hate having a mind that isn't on the same page as me.

Hey guys! School for me starts tomorrow, so I thought that I should update another chapter and I will try to get onto a schedule where I will update Hunting Faith on Fridays and my new story, "The Ninja Reign," on Saturdays. If you haven't checked my new story put, please do, because I would love y'all's feed back! Also, I went onto Wattpad today and underneath the title of this story, it says "Werewolf #738" and I don't know what that means. So, if you know what that means, please put the answer in the comments. Enjoy!

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11: Sometimes I hate having a mind that isn't on the same page as me.

A blur of green and brown fly past my window as I listen to "Heaven Knows" by The Pretty Reckless. I can see my reflection in the window, but I try to focus more on the trees. I didn't want to see the worry and anticipation in my emerald orbs. If someone found out about my secret in a family of five, how many werewolves will find out in a full pack house?

Come on Faith, your just being paranoid. There goes the voices in my head again.

And I'm sure proud of it. That flaw will might just keep me alive. I argue back.

We are on our way to the pack house and we would be there in a few minutes and we had to ride a van to carry some stuff with us, the stuff that couldn't fit in the massive Uhaul cargo truck that Eve and Richard are renting. Eve is driving us as Cody and Dylan went to help Richard with the unloading of the truck.

Will the answers for my questions be in the pack library? I sure hope so. Will anyone else find out about my secret? Hopefully not, but we all know what Fate loves to do.

Kayla is next to me, looking with concern. It was as if she new what was racing through my head. "Everything will be fine," she says so softly that I could barely hear her.

I send a fake smile and look back through the window. The trees turn into a mansion and the vehicle takes a right towards it.

This must be it. I thought.

What else would it be? A carnival? A voice in my head sarcastically replies.

Do you now see what goes through my head everyday?

The mansion is three stories with many windows and balconies. The van goes around the round a bout in front of the mansion and parks behind the Uhaul cargo truck. People were already taking things out of the cargo truck and bringing them inside. There are little kids playing around on the grass and look up when they notice the car. Teenage guys around my age are tackling each other as they ran out of the building and they stop to look at the car. I try to hide myself even though the windows are tinted, afraid that they could see me and all my secrets.

"Well, here we are. Home sweet home," Eve turns around from the driver's seat to look at Kayla and I. She sends me a cautious smile, probably hoping that I won't attack Mr. Fray again. If I do see him, I hope that it is the real him and not his evil, coward, wolf of a twin that killed my parents. Sorry, I just had to get it out of my system.

We get out to find that all of our things are already unloaded and all I have to do now is unpack my suitcase.

"Follow me. I already reserved a room for you. It is right next to mine," Kayla senses my unease and tries to lighten the mood. She grabs my arm and practically drags me though the door and up the stairs. I couldn't focus on the things around me as Kayla drags me and stops when we reach the to of the stairs to only look right and left and turns right. Then, the dragging happens again. I didn't stop he, because I was tired from thinking about the questions I need answered.

We stop at a door that was the last one on the right, next to a big window that overlooks the field where I can see many people training. Well, I think that is what they are doing.

"This is your room. The one across the hall is my room," Kayla catches my attention. "But, we could always have sleep overs. You know...to figure out about why they attacked your parents," she continues in a whisper.

I nod my head in thanks and I walk into my room.

The walls area soft, light, green that resembles a forest. Actually, all the furniture resemble a forest as well. It was as if they knew how a forest calms me down.

I put my suitcase on the dark green bed and start to unpack all my clothes. Fast forward now, because I ain't gonna tell you what type of clothes or undergarments I have.

Unpacking took about 30 minutes and the sky is now orange. I sit down to watch some Big Bang Theory when a knock comes from the door.

"Come in!" I call and Kayla strolls in with something light blue in her hands.

"Even though you 'can't shift,' they want to welcome you into the pack, so you can telepathically talk with us whenever you want. So, take this, take a shower, and wear this, because it is party time!" Kayla jumps up and down, throws the cloth to me, and pushes me toward the bathroom.

Oh dear. People? A party? A dress? Dressing up? I cry on my head.

Yes, so you better start sucking it up. My mind replies.

Sometimes I hate having a mind that isn't on the same page as me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did you like it? Hate it? Wanted to keep on reading? Wanted to throw the device across the room? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please reply in the comments! Love you all and if your school starts soon, I hope you all survive until the Zombie Apocalypse.

;) Jamie