Chapter 12: Roger that Ninja. The bomb is in the victim's bathroom.

Hey y'all, I'm sorry that I have not updated in a couple of weeks. I've been doing school work and I never thought that they would give me so much work to do. It is only a few weeks of school, but it had to do at least 5 essays so far. New schedule: I will update Hunting Faith one week and The Ninja Reign the week after. Enjoy my ninjas! This is also the third time I am typing this. The picture on the side, ya I edited and made it. If you need me to make anything for you, just message me and I will do my best.

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12: Roger that Ninja. The bomb is in the victim's bathroom.

The girl that stands before me stares backs with bright green orbs that holds a shimmering blanket, caging her deepest secrets and emotion away from the overpowering and cruel world that she walks in without a planned destination. Elegantly, her pitch-black hair cascades across her shoulder in light and soft curls.

A light blue dress, that hugs her body perfectly, flows done to her knees. In contrast to the bright color, a black ribbon grasps her waist into a bow that sits behind her. The silk covers one shoulder, leaving her other now-tanned skin to the frosty-crisp air.

My reflection mocks me about what people see and don’t see. They don’t notice how the black ribbon suffocates and drags me deeper and deeper into the dimension of darkness, pain, rage, and secrets. They don’t notice how the blanket is about to tear from all the secrets. They don’t notice the frightened girl inside. They don’t notice the depressed tears that burn into raging flames. They don’t notice the desperate need for revenge. They don’t notice the killer that was awakened.

Taking a deep breath, I yank my eyes away from the person who is imitating to be me. I have been in here for a little while, so I leave the bathroom only to find an impatient Kayla sitting on my bed.

“Finally!” Kayla dramatically scolds. “What took you so long? Don’t answer that. We don’t have time to wait, because everyone is waiting for us.” I follow Kayla as she leaves the room.

With my mouth locked shut, I recollect my emotions and lock them in a birdcage, gradually feeling numb as the key turns and clicks into the lock. I can’t have my emotions shown if I get revenge for my parents’ deaths; I can’t be weak.

As I was collecting myself, I didn’t realize that we were outside until I see a large building in front of us. Okay, I realized that I gave you the wrong information. The pack house is only for the Alpha’s family, Beta’s family (being Richard’s family), and Delta’s family. I originally told y’all that everyone in the pack lives there, but I was wrong. That is a good thing though, because it makes it easier to search the place.

“…So there is the Hall.” Kayla states while glancing back at me as if she knew I was not listening to her at all.

“There you are!” Dylan strolls out of the Hall, where waves of voices came crashing from. “Come on in, I was just about to find out if you two were abducted or not,” Dylan jokes.

If only he knew how close my actual thoughts are to his statement. I am surprised that they have not found me yet.

Stop being such a sissy.

Oh, just shut up imaginary self! Sometimes I just wonder of the voice is a guy or a girl, so I can come up with the perfect comeback.

Kayla and I walk through the doorway and through the wall of people. They stop to stare at the “new girl”, but I was not expecting for them to smile at me with acceptance.