Chapter 9: My Knight in Shining Black Fur

Sorry for not updating in a while! I made sure that this chapter was longer! Please don't hate me! If you have any ideas on how I could make this story better, please comment! If you liked my chapter, then please vote! The votes actually help me know if y'all like the story! Enjoy and love y'all!!!! Also, I would like to thank @mjt123 for the help that was given to me in the book "How to be successful on Wattpad". So go follow @mjt123!!!!!

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9: My knight in Shining Black Fur

I was following Kayla into the woods after we all got back from school. Dylan was pissed about me painting his car with pink sparkles saying, "Faith is amazing!" That is what happens when you make me walk all the way to school 'cause he thought that it would be funny if they all left without me.

I thought that I could do an epic sneak attack on Kayla when she was not looking, but something attacked me from behind. I fell to the ground, but turned to face the attacker. It was a brown wolf with yellow snarling fangs. If I did not tune my senses out, I would not have this problem. I shifted into my moon white wolf to fight. The wolf dug its claws into my arms and I tried to push it off me.

What have I done to get into this mess? I'll Tell you what happened today and you can tell me the answer. I really hope that I'm not psychotic.

----------

Alright, so the rest of the day at school was okay. I mean, I didn't do any pranks, except painting Dylan's car, but there were some pros and cons. The pros would be that I got to have tome to plan and perform my revenge on Dylan for leaving me this morning. That is always a plus, right? Oh ya, I also had my favorite class period of the day, lunch. Some people out there in this small world don't consider lunch to be a class, but I sure know that I do. I can just picture my chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a in my head. It brings me shivers. Oh dear, I hope no one saw me drooling.

Now, don't you dare believe that I forgot the cons, because they are right here. There was a mysterious guy that I could not read like an open book. For one, I hate to over think stuff and two, I want, no need, to be able to read people. I trained myself to be able to snatch someone's behavior and understand their life story, to the point where I can read everyone except him.

Before I carry on for miles, lets get to the adventure that we all call my life. Yes people, there is more to come.

I stood there with Mr. Potbelly as the door slammed open. A guy with black, shaggy hair, sunglasses, a green t-shirt that hugged his well-defined muscles, dark jeans, and vans.

"Could the day get any worse?" Mr. Potbelly mumbled underneath his breath and looks at the student. "Why are you late?"

Green T, you can tell I just make up names as I go, doesn't even look in Potbelly's direction and stomps his way over to a seat in the back. Is it his time of the month, or is he always this moody? If I were him, I'd make a snide comment by now. *Insert snide comment of your choice here please*

Potbelly ignores Green T and glares at me. "Oh, what are you doing? Go grab a seat," he snaps and makes his way to his imaginary throne. I swear, he acts more like royalty than I do. That has to recorded into the Guinness World Records.

I spin on my heel and take my seat next to Cody. Cody continuously sends me nervous glances from the corner of his eye.

"What?" I ask Cody with fake concern. He quickly looks at his paper and pretends to do work. If only he knew what was coming his way. Dylan is probably going to be pissed off about what I did. It is going to take weeks for that pain to come off.

Green T was in a couple of my other classes and I am still not able to tell you his life story. I would make guesses, like he was adopted or something, but I would quickly delete it from my mind due to doubt.

I would sit in my classes staring at him, trying to jerk off every onion layer to try to find a puzzle piece. Every once in a while, Green T would stare back at me and I would narrow my eyes back in return until he looked away.

I know I should just leave it be, but I can't for some reason. I just can't stop thinking about him.

When lunch comes, Cody is still being cautious around me. I don't blame him; I would be cautious around me too.

I went to sit next to Kayla, but someone bumps into me and I get shocked. Stupid Static Electricity! I hear Kayla gasps, so I looked up with my head held high. Can you guess who it is? DIng, ding, ding! You are a winner! It is no one, but Green T himself. I can feel hundreds of curious eyes on us, waiting for something to happen.

"Since you're new and all, I'll go ahead and give you a warning. Next time though, you better watch where you are going," he threatens and walks past me.

Wait, he was the one who bumped into me! I turn around and start to argue, "I think that it should be you who-"

"Faith," Kayla demands me and grabs my wrist to prevent me from going over and throwing disgusting cafeteria meat-loaf at his gorgeous face. Did I just call his face gorgeous? No, I didn't. The run this morning is probably just messing with my head. Ya, that's what it is.

"Kayla, why did you do that?" I command as I turn around to face her.

"You don't want to mess with him Faith," she stares, with wide eyes, into my eyes and speaks to me as if I was a five-year-old.

"Why? I can do whatever I want," I jerk my wrist out of her iron grasp.

"Faith, it will start a war if you do," Kayla desperately whispers, so am the only one that can hear her.

----------

The brown wolf is torn off me by a pure midnight black wolf. My Savior! Look, I can take care of myself, but sometimes I like acting dramatic.

I stand up and look around. The brown wolf's head is torn off with its cold, dead eyes still staring at me accusingly. The black wolf stands there looking at me with its head tilted to the side in thought. Blood drips from its mouth and stains it fur with crimson.

The wolf gives me a look that says, "If I come back and you are gone, I will hunt you down," and runs behind a tree.

Should I stay put like the wolf wants me to, or should I get out of here, as if hell-hounds were chomping on my heels? I think I should run.

I start to get ready to run, but someone steps out from behind the tree. I can't believe it! Well, I should have thought better, because I live with werewolves. I am not as smart as I thought I was. There, standing in an over sized t-shirt and covered in blood, is Kayla. She stands there staring at me with the "You better start talking look." You know what look I'm talking about, don't you?

"Go behind that tree Faith. There should be another t-shirt. I have questions and you have answers. Come on now, hurry up," she points to the tree that she came from.

I walk as slowly as I can, because I am dreading this talk, but Kayla glares at me and I quicken my pace. I am in so much trouble. Why couldn't I just be more careful?

I shift once I am behind the tree and slip on the over sized, yellow t-shirt that was folded neatly on the ground. I walk out and Kayla is still there.

"You better start spilling Faith."