Chapter 8: Does she have rabies or something?

Thank you all for staying in there for a few weeks. I have been busy with school work and watching Joey Graceffa videos. School is school, right? A big test is coming up soon and all the teachers decide to slap everyone in the face with work to do. So, I'm sorry! Thank you and enjoy!

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Does she have rabies or something?

They're gonna pay. Y'all may be like, "Oh, that's okay. I'll just skip school." News flash! It's waaaaay better to do pranks at school than at home. First, there are more willing victims at school and two, I don't want to be stuck at the house where people can ask me questions about myself. Maybe there isn't anyone there, but y'all get the point. I mean, who told you to come brag into my miserable life?! Don't answer that question.

Oh, you're asking what in the ninja dimension am I doing? You're not? Well, I don't care if y'all ain't asking; I'm gonna tell ya anyway. I'm walking into the school. How did I get here without driving? Well, y'all keep forgetting that I'm a werewolf; even I do myself, so I don't blame you. I've read about how your wolf speaking to you, but my head is filled with so many voices arguing it's hard to distinct which voice she is.

I ran to this school, but I only ran at half speed of my full potential and I did not run in wolf form. By running in wolf form, I get to run faster and we all don't need that. I have not ran in a while; I guess I will have to tonight. I can't let anyone suspect that I'm an overgrown marshmallow pup. I learned something cool while I as still in England; I read it in an ancient book I found in the attic of my house. I still wonder how everything ties in with my parents. I learned that I am able to mask my sent and any of my "super powers," like super hearing and sight. I can't make a trail or other werewolves can follow my sent. I can't let other werewolves see that I can smell more than an average werewolf that can't shift and I can't hear as far either, so I decided to just shut all my senses all together so I would seem more like a human with some werewolf blood in her.

Now, y'all are probably zoning out of my rambling, so let's just go back to the school. The school is a three-storied brick building called Jackson high. Oh gurl! Who would name a school that? It should really be called Ninja High. I would just love the place! Why am I obsessed with ninjas you ask? I don't really know. They can stay hidden in the shadows and have epic fighting moves. Look, I'm not a nerd that loves to come to school to learn; I love to come to school, cause I love to prank people. It's just a place to make my marvelous dream into a reality! I step up the stairs that lead up to the magical mahogany double door. I have not done a prank in a while and my level is getting to its maximum. Y'all probably thinking that I am the granddaughter of the Mad Hatter and the "Mad" gene has somehow been activated. I am gladly honored to tell you personally that I am "Mad"; always has, always am, and always will be. If you got a problem with that, remove this story from your library and never read my life story again. Ya got that? No? Then why are ya still here?

More and likely, 90% of y'all left saying, "This girl is cray-cray," but what you see is what you will ever get. Good thing 10% of you readers are ninjas, cause then we wouldn't be unique if everybody is still reading, now would we?

Sorry, as you can tell I get very distracted and I drag on and on about something that is not even topic related. What am I talking about?! Everything is related to one another and I'm not sorry! I believe that you should never regret what you have done, cause that is the past and you can't go back to change it; all you can do is to make the situation better in the future. I still regret not being strong enough to save my parents, but I am going to avenge their death to make the future brighter for everyone. Anyway, lets go back to the most important stuff...again.