Chapter 3: It's who I am. You either take it all or none at all.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!! I am sooo happy to the part where I really want to see sparkling pink unicorn ponies farting out rainbows everywhere!

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: It's who I am. You either take it all or none at all.

Fate really knows how to make my life hard. She just loves to sit back and watch my life while eating popcorn. I know I said to go with the flow, but I did not know I was going to get challenged by Fate. You would say that it's up to Fate, but I say Fate can go die in a hole for all I care.

Over by the house, there are two wolves; not just any wolves though, they have to be stinking werewolves. I know I'm criticizing myself too, no one's perfect. You can tell the difference by how the act and how they look. Werewolves act more human and are bigger than regular wolves. I hold my breath and stand still, not wanting them to hear me. Why would werewolves come over here though? Wait, that could mean that I'm living with werewolves! I hate you Fate. As long as they are not aware that I know that they are werewolves, the longer they will not know about me as well. I just have to be more careful of the way I act, or they will get suspicious.

One werewolf is brown with black tips on its ears and tail. The other one is ashy red with gold flecks. The ashy werewolf is bigger than the brown one. They walk over to the front door and out of sight. I'm living with werewolves, just great.

I let out the breath I was holding and look around to make sure that no one and nothing sees me. I have to be extra careful, there could be other werewolves, since they live in packs, and can camouflage with their surroundings. When the coast is clear, I hurry over to the bare tree that leads up to my window. Whoever heard of a dog climbing a tree? Well, there's a first for everything. I grab the lowest branch and haul myself up. I have to do this quickly or someone may see me. I make sure the next branch is stable and haul myself up again. It's getting darker and I reach the window when the sky was completely black and the stars peeping out to watch my life unfold. I open my window and slip in. When I stand, I freeze. Come on Fate, why are you never on my side? I was practically named after you.

Eve's daughter stood up from my bed. "Everyone's been looking for you! When my mom came up here, you were nowhere to be found!..." I drown out her voice; I learned to drown people out easily. Especially when the principal always scolding me for my pranks. It's who I am; you either take it all or none at all. When I first got here, I did not really look at her. She has brown, curly hair that ends at her collarbone. She's wearing ripped skinny jeans and and off the shoulder neon green shirt which read "I'm the Mastermind!" Tsk, ya right. Has she seen me lately? If you look up the word mastermind, my picture will pop us as the definition. My picture may be put under hazard too, but that's the cops doing. Eve's daughter has brown eyes and tan skin. She gives of a vibe that says "I'm a cheery person! Skip with me to the Wizard of Oz!" Man, I would love to go to Oz. I would make so many munchkin friends! Oh, they could help me with my pranks too! YAY ME!

"...So I think you should change into something else for dinner. Nothing fancy, just casual. I will be back in ten minutes, so you better be done. Bye!" She skips out of the room to who-knows-where, probably Oz. Man, I would die just to go to Oz; my favorite character is the Scarecrow. He is awesome; he taught those trees whose boss with his apples!

I look down at myself; could I just wear this to dinner? I am wearing grey sweatpants and a ninja tank top. This is fine, right? Eve's daughter would probably make me change when she comes back though. But, I really love this ninja tank top and I want to show the world it! Sorry ninja, may be another time.

I head over to my dresser and pull out black ripped skinny jeans and a red ninja t-shirt. GO NINJAS!!!!!!! I take my clothes off and change. I'm not going to wear shoes; if I get attacked, I will fight more comfortably without shoes. I tie my hear up in a messy bun when Eve's daughter walks in like she owns the place. I could have been naked and she would of still walked in! No knocking what-so-ever.