Chapter 7: There won't just be firecrackers in y'all's graves!

I'm sorry that I have not updated in a while! I have been busy with homework and I have been obsessed with Joey Graceffa videos for a few days! I will try to do better! Please go out and check my other works! I need feedback and go ninja over to @flukers, cause my friend and I are writing a story, called "Dark Shadows of the Knight," and we need y'all epic ninja feedbacks! This chapter is not edited, so sorry for any errors!

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: There won't just be firecrackers in y'all's graves!

They were fighting with all they got, but the intruders have the advantage in numbers. The woman kicked a guy in the face to the point of bone cracking. The man stabbed another guy in the guts. The couple were attacked from behind and were brought down to their knees. The woman wept as she looks at me. I could not more nor speak. I tried to yell for them to keep on fighting, but no sound comes out.

"Get away from them!" I tried to scream as one of the men raises a sword. No one turns around as I try to fight against the invisible restraints as I scream. The couple are torn, limb by limb, as I lie there screaming and crying. Their soulless eyes bore into mine as the woman mouths something at me, 'run and never let them find you,' and all life drains from their eyes.

"No!" I tried to get up and fight these men; I want these men to die. I was filled with rage; how could these men kill innocent people?! But, my body would not move on my command. "Move you stupid body of mine!" I mentally scream at my body.

"You ain't the boss of me!" my body looks up and yells.

Hey, why does this always happen to me?!

The man with the bloody sword turns around, as if he was now noticing me. I look up at his vibrant violet eyes and my breath gets clogged in my throat. "Girly, you can't hide forever. We will find you and then you can join your precious parents," he says and lunges at me.

I am now broken from my frozen trance, so I punch and kick. Man, this guy is strong! I need to go to the gym more often, cause I'm lagging. Cold hands run across my stomach and I freeze. These hands are not punching me nor are the threatening. What is going on? I open my eyes and I see three pairs of warm brown eyes looking down at me. Okay, that was just a dream. It was not the first time I had a dream like that. Ever since my parent's death, I had these weird, life-like dreams. Sometimes, the dreams would be at my old home, in the woods, or in this vintage castle, but the message was always the same. There was no need for Kayla's family to know about them; I will be long gone soon anyway. Well, I hope it will be soon.

"What?" I raise my eyebrow as they get off of me with weird and astonishing expressions.

"There has to be something wrong with this girl," Dylan looks at Kayla and she nods her head in agreement.

"I'm right here ya know," I stand and dust myself off. I hate it when people talk about you like if you where on another planet or something.

I look over at Cody, cause he has been quiet the hole time. Trust me, I have been here for just a couple weeks and there must be something wrong if he stops talking; there is just no way to keep this boy quiet. I tried everything in the mind of everything! I super glued his mom's perfume stuffy scarf over his mouth, but he still went on jabbering.

Cody's mouth opens and closes, like a cubby, until he is able to produce words. "How are you not ticklish?" he continues to stare with wide eyes.

"Ya, Cody's right. Everyone is ticklish; take Kayla for example," Dylan explains with a wide grin and looks in Kayla's direction.

Kayla's eyes become wide like a deer's in the headlights of a train before it goes splat. "Don't you dare Dylan," she starts to back up as Dylan walks towards her. don't back up girl! You ain't supposed to let him win that easily! "Dylan I swear if you tickle me, there will be firecrackers planted in your grave," Kayla states as he continues to stalk her into a corner, unaffected by her threat. Kayla shoves him, but he was a fast little bugger. Dylan pokes her in the side and a little squeak was formed.

I open my mouth and a grin forms on my face. She sounded like a mouse! Oh my gosh, maybe I will give her some cheese later. Mousetrap pranks, welcome to the world of my awesomeness. I burst out laughing and I fall back onto the floor. There was now no point in dusting myself off now was there? Tears slip out of my eyes. Thank you Fate, you finally give me a break!

I wipe the tears away and I look up to see Kayla staring at me with narrow eyes with her arms akimbo. "Sorry, I was not laughing at you. That was just the best wake up call ever. Wait, I can actually think of better ones right now, but that was pretty epic," I stand up and a small laugh escapes my mouth. I told you she's a traitor! I'm not even gonna dust myself off this time.

Kayla lowers her arms and shakes her head as she chuckles a little. "Whatever, we got school today. Get ready, cause we will leave you if you are not out in half an hour," she walks off. Her brothers follow their sister after saluting me. Wow, they're a weird bunch. I think I'll fit in just fine for the time being till I leave.

When Kayla's words sink in after a couple of minutes, my eyes pop out of my head and I run around in a circle screaming my head off to the point that I was surprised that no one heard me. I know it sounds stupid, but i couldn't think of anything else to do; it was like code red where you know you have to do something, but you don't know what. No! Fate, I hate you! You made me laugh, then you decide to throw this straight in my face with a note saying "You should have seen your face!" What did I ever do to you?!

I better just go get ready, cause I do not want to walk and I don't even know where the school is. I grab my phone and check the time. It's only 5:30 in the morning! Who in their right mind wakes up this early?! Oh ya, we're all not in our right minds. I roll my eyes at my stupidity. I throw my phone onto the bed and head to the drawer. I grab a red t-shirt, fading blue skinny jeans, my lucky black jumper (yes, I have a lucky one), and undergarments. I'm tired! I just want to go back to sleep in my comfy bed! The bed is practically whispering, "Faith, you know you're tired. You can skip school and sleep in; no one will blame you." That bed is using that creepy, doll-like, high pitched voice. You know what voice I'm talking about? Ya, that voice.

I start to head over to the bed, but I freeze. I can't let the demonic bed win! "You can't fool me you foul beast! I will defeat you and kick you back to what ever bed world you came from!" I am so weird you can tell how tired I am. I turn around and make a bee line to the bathroom. Time for a shower! I strip and jump into the shower. Immediately, freezing Antarctican water pours down my body. "Cold, cold, cold, freezing cold!" I continue to turn the knob to hot, but hot water ain't coming out! I growl and decide to just build a bridge and get over it. Over to where? I don't know; that's why I'm asking you.

Once I'm done showering, I get out and get dressed. I towel dry my hair, brush it, and chuck it up into a messy bun. Watch out world here I come!

I rush downstairs after picking up my phone. I don't see anyone and I start to panic. Don't tell me I'm late! I look down at my phone and it reads 5:50. I run outside and the gang is rushing into the silver Jeep. I run towards them, but I'm too late; the Jeep is driving away into the distance. I'm not a goody-too-shoes, but I'd rather plan pranks at the school than staying home.

"Come on! I was early! Y'all better watch y'all's backs, cause there won't just be firecrackers in y'all's graves!" I yell after them. I hate running and walking! You may say, "just crawl!", but I hate crawling as well! My life's great, just great! My life will get better when worms fly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update again! This is not edited, cause I'm tired and I'm sick! Fate decided to poop all over my path! Thanks a lot Fate! So, please comment and vote! Don't forget to check out my friend and my story on @perfectous and check out my other works! I love ya ninjas!