Chapter 13: Surprise...?

I actually posted this a couple weeks ago, but it didn't post, so here it is again! Love you all for staying with me!

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: Surprise...?

People. I found out his name. Don't ask me how, because it was a long time and I'm too lazy to tell the whole story. The Green-T-dude's name is Xavier Damian. Wow, his parents must hate him to give him a name like that. But can I say, I was named after Fate and She, yes a female, has made it Her life mission to torture me until I die.

I have been waiting all week to prank him, because he won't stop staring at me. I mean, I know I'm beautiful and all, but just take a picture already, cause I have to go to catch my lunch train. Every time I catch him staring, I just stare right back and he will sooner or later look away. I also have to collect the rest of the materials that I need. I haven't spoken to Kayla, Dylan, and Cody for the week, because I want it to turn into a surprise. Lets just say that they are a little more than scared.

The bell rings and I run out of the classroom like the Devil himself was clawing at my heels.

Okay, a left and a right and another left.

The art room is empty at this hour, yes I did my research, so I use the ring of keys that I am borrowing from the school for my time there. Lets just say that they aren't gonna get it back and they thought the gardener lost them in the field.

I searched threw all the pantries until I found what I was looking for. Don't believe that I am going to tell you what I got, because I am just that awesome. Don't even try to use those puppy dog eyes of your's, cause it will never work! Mwaaaahhaaaahhaaaa-cough, cough, gasp, weekend, choke- mwaaaaaahhhaaaaahhhaaaa.

Anyway....... I take the blueprint from the back of my pocket and lay it on the table. Okay, there is only one air vent in the gym, so I will have to beg Fate to give me a helping hand here. This has to be perfect and a one time chance. I trace the trail to the art room and I see that I can make a bee line in the vents to the gym. That's great! Less memorization on my part!!!!

I turn around, my heart beating faster in excitement, and I locate the opening of the air vent. I stand on the table and open the vent, place my secret weapon in the vent, climbed threw with my blueprint, and closed the vent. Ready or not, my mission is now in action.

--------------------

Hey, I actually didn't get lost! That's a first, so we all should celebrate!!! My reward is the prank and pictures I am going to take.

I open the air vent that leads into the gym and I scan the area. Man! I was missing dodgeball! That is like my fav game of all time! This better be worth it.

I mind link Kayla and Cody to come to the gym, because Dylan was already here. They don't now what I am doing, but they are about to find out soon enough.

'What's happening?' Kayla asks through our mind link.

'Exactly what I was thinking. You avoid us for a whole week and now you want to talk? What? Got bored and wanted to poke me? Cody rambles on.

I guess he is still upset about the spiders. I don't regret it though, it was hilarious!

'Don't worry guys. Everything will be fine. Just come and watch me play my own improved version of dodgeball.' I reply and cut the link before they could ask anymore questions.

I look down and I search for my wonderful victim. Ah, there he is and he is on this side of the gym! Yay! Fate, you finally helped me! I promise, I will not let you down!

All I have to do now is wait for the perfect timing.

As I wait, I pop the lid off of the jug, jar, gallon I don't know what it is called and hold it in my hand ready to pour.

I hear the door of the gym open and I see Kayla and Cody sit down on the sideline. Dylan looks over at them with a confused face, which gets smashed with a dodgeball, towards them.

Xavier is unfazed and eliminates a few people in a few seconds. Oh, how much I am going to love myself for this!

He jogs underneath vent, still oblivious of me being above, with his scummy smirk. Perfect! While he feels victorious, I will give him his reality check on a silver platter. I tip the can and the pick liquid spills out on top of him, sticking to his whole body. Every single inch of him bathes in pink paint. Look, I know it isn't original, but it is hilarious.

It was deadly quiet. Everyone's mouths hung open with wide eyes. Looking up with a deadly glare, Xavier narrows his eyes at me as I take pictures.

Everything was perfect, except when I slipped out of the vent, falling toward Xavier. Great! I new there was going to be a catch for this prank! Stupid Fate!

I close my eyes and I feel something warm and sticky underneath me. With a thudding heart, you would have one too if you fell from the vent, I cracked open my eyes to see Xavier's eyes cover with black. Oh, that means he's a werewolf. Great! Just great! Green T is a werewolf! How many werewolves are there? Is he in Kayla's pack???

Pulled back by a strong force, I look to see Dylan pulling me off of Xavier with glaring eyes. Is it just me, or is everyone have to glaring sickness?

"Surprise...?" I whisper with a small smile and I feel Dylan shake. What is his problem? I believe that he hates Xavier, but why is he not happy with the prank?

"We will talk about this later." Dylan states and let's go of my shirt.

I turn to ask Kayla and Cody what is his problem, but they too were glaring at me like I broken a promise. What did I get myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely ninjas!!!!! I miss you all soooo much!!!! I am going on vacation for Thanksgiving Break, so I thought that I should retype this chapter, because it got deleted and I only now realized. I swear, Wattpad hates me. Whenever I upload, it gets deleted, but I continue, because I love you all and I love writing/reading!

;) Jamie