Chapter 4: Always finish what you started.

So I just realized that if I look at my story in my library, it counts as a read. I was like what?! So ya, but I rarely opened it any way. So as usual, please vote and comment.

P.S. Picture of Faith on the side!

;) Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Always finish what you started.

I'm still choking on my strawberry shortcake ice cream. Brain freeze! Man, my life sucks. My heart is still beating even more rapidly than before. Does he know that I'm different than the other werewolves? It's impossible, I never told anybody. I feel someone patting my back and tense, but I stop choking. "Thanks," I mutter without looking back. "What?" I asked Mr. Fray. Is me being a werewolf involved in my parents' murder? Wait, if I'm a werewolf, does that mean my parents were werewolves too? I can't believe I just realized it; I am so slow. What a great daughter I am. That would explain how well they fought. I have to find out more about my parents death to be able to defeat those murderers. I guess I will be staying longer than intended; I will stay till I get all my information. I will spy on the ski masked men. It only makes sense; if one is here, then the others should as well.

"I asked if you are a werewolf Faith," Mr. Fray looks at me in the eye. I must give it to the guy, he doesn't back down. What do I do? I can't let them know I'm a werewolf. He will find out that I am different and use it against me.

So, I keep my poker face on and stare into his eyes right back, challenging him. Two can play his game. "Are you serious?" I ask, surprised by how strong my voice came out. Good job Faith, make them believe that you don't believe in werewolves. "There are no such thing as werewolves." They have to buy it. I don't know what I would do if they don't believe it; my limit is unlimited.

"Don't lie Faith," oh dear, someone help me. Whatever God out there, help me. "You were able to knock Dylan unconscious without hurting yourself. That proves that you have werewolf blood in you," he continued. How dare he! After he helped kill my parents, how dare he come here and accuse me of being a werewolf. I now I am a werewolf, but I'm not going to tell him that; I would die before he knows. I take deep breaths to make sure that I don't go wolf on them. That would take out the purpose of everything I was working on.

"Fine. I know werewolves are real, but don't think I'm gonna tell you if I'm one or not," I lean back and fold my arms across my chest. Haha! Eat that doofus!

"I know there is werewolf blood in you. I just need to know if you can shift or not." I'll help you if you help me. If you kill yourself, I will tell you the answer. Wait, did he just say that some werewolves can't shift? That's perfect! I'll tell him that I'm not capable of shifting. Yes, I have a way out!

"I can't shift," I state, holding my blank expression. Please buy it. Please buy it. When did I become so desperate? Simple, when "Mr. Fray" helped ruin my life as Fate's sidekick.

"Are you lying to me Faith?" Mr. Fray asks me as he narrows his eyes at me. How dare he! He is pulling the last straw that I am using to keep my wolf in! No wait, he already pulled it!

"How dare you! You came and strolled into my life like you owned it and ruined my life! So, how dare you come expect me to tell you about my life!" Everyone one stares at me in shock, even I was shocked at my outburst. What, no one showed this guy his place before? Well, I like being first anyway. Always finish what you started. Mr. Fray looks like I just popped his personal bubble with a chicken wing, you can practically see the smoke coming from his ears. "Jabbing you in the eye was not good enough for you? You just had to follow me here!? I'm gonna put one thing straight, I will kill you and your whole gang!" I continue on, happy that he was getting angrier and angrier very passing word. I stood up from my seat and flung myself across the table and tackled him. Mr. Fray looked shocked when I sent my first punch to his face.