Chapter One.

Katie's pov~

"Katie get your ass down to the gym now!" My older brother Tyler snapped, as I slowly drag myself up from my warm comfy bed I walked into my walk in wardrobe to pick out suitable gym clothes as I was more than likely to be practicing.

Practicing for what you might be thinking? Well my father owns one of the worlds biggest gangs, we're called the mannings as it's my fathers last name, we're also the joint first most wanted criminals in the world, next to the McCanns of course, but this is what my whole life has been leading up to, getting rid of the McCanns to be at the top. Incase your wondering as I am only 16 I haven't killed anyone but I sure as hell am ready if I need to.

After I tied my long auburn hair up into a high pony tail I look at my outfit, I chose tight shorts that show my rounded bum and a sports bra which pushes in my boobs but still making them look big, satisfied with how I look I slip on my training shoes and head down to the gym.

"What took you so long?! You know how important these sessions are Katie!" Tyler sighed and grabbed my shoulder leading me to the boxing ring. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you, once I take over from dad I won't be able to protect you as much, your going to have to do it yourself" he whined. "Yes whatever Tyler" I mumbled under my breath as I put my boxing gear on, once I was ready I step up on the ring expecting to see my personal trainer only to be met by a random girl, she looked about 2 years older than me geared up and ready to fight. "What is this Tyler?" I sighed scratching my forehead placing my hand on my hip throwing my head back in annoyance. " I thought you should try something more challenging as you got to practise, you never know who's being chosen to fight one of the McCanns this year and as your the baby of the family and now able to compete I have a bad feeling they will choose you" Tyler explained as I was examining the pretty blonde that stood Infront of me.

Without another word the bell rung and the girl swings for me, but misses as I ducked and uppercut her face, she stumbled backwards and she looked like she was getting mad, I chucked to myself thinking how easy this is. She steadies herself and walks slowly towards me with her fists to her face.

"Nice one kay, remember in the fight no weapons only fists, remember what I done to Alex McCann last year, how I won by never giving up, I know you got it in you girl now do it" Tyler yells at me from the other side of the gym. I nod to confirm I heard him.

Flashback~

As I watched my older brother Tyler beat Alex Mccann and the crowed screaming for their gang to win, I just wanted my brother to be okay.

I looked over to the other side of the stadium to see the mccan family in a VIP seating area just as my family is. I notice a boy who looks about my age if not a year older, I never knew they had a son near my age, he looked angry yet terrified for his older brother. I admired his handsome features of what I could see, and his eyes met mine, I looked away quickly hoping he didn't see the blush that formed on my small freckled face, who is he?