Chapter 12: Worth Fighting For

Hello there guys :) Hope you guys enjoy, and are having a lovely day :)

*

*

*

*

8 Lives Chapter 12- Worth Fighting For

*

*

*

*

Renessmee's Pov

The blood curling scream was all that filled the air, and I wondered exactly where it was coming from. I then realized that my larynx tube was working on double time, because I was the one doing the high pitch scream. My head slammed against the concrete, leaving blood to pool out of me. It wasn't before long that everything in my vision turned into black dots. My body soon did not wish to function. Not a hand could I raise, it was as if I were permanently shutting off. I skimmed my eyes of what happened around. I saw very little of what surrounded me; the rubble from the tires, and the black car driving away into the distance. As if the driver did not hear my scream, my life crashing before me; though I then realized that the person who hit me must have not had a soul.

Something my mother used to say my father used to say about himself. My parents. The last time we were together we were by the flower shop. Is that going to be the last time I saw them before I passed? The last time I saw their affectionate eyes towards me? The last time I felt that they loved me? The little shine from the rainbow up above shone bright, yet my vision could not stay any longer.

I did not have the strength to hold myself together. Today was the day that my soul will rise from my body. My soul, as my mother has put it, was something she had fought with my father about keeping my life. But is my life still worth fighting for?

As darkness threatened to take over me, I can only think of one thing: Even though the picture of Joseph ad the blonde hurt me, he still holds a part of my heart, and forever will. And no matter how hard I try to forget about him, no matter what pain I felt, I am forever in love in with him.

Darkness clouded over me as if it were a blanket warming me from the cold that I now felt take over my body. The body when one dies turns cold; as cold as vampires. The blood no longer keeps warmth spreading throughout oneself, it leaves, and only bones are left. The system once filled with blood is drained of life.

My breath came out staggered, and I can no longer grip onto my life any longer. As I breathed one more mighty breath, I felt myself slowly shutting down.

*

So this is how my life ends. The world crashed beneath me and I fell through the cracks. My life has not made any difference to the world's crisis, but I made a difference to the world of Vampires. I was the first hybrid, and forever will be the last.

I changed my mom's life when she was impregnated with me. She was turned because of me, which left me saddened at the fact that I could have very well ended my mother's life if my dad didn't save her in time. If my mom died because of me, my dad would no longer be forever in existence. His soul would never heal; the only way for him to feel peace would be to die.

But she lived.

As my soul rose from my limb body I saw everything from a different perspective. The earth where I occupied so little ago, was a broken world. Fighting is what occurs all around us, and not one person can control the madness that surrounds us all.

White specs thread around my fingers, sending chills through me. The texture was soft, fragile, but before I can feel it once again, it went transparent. It wrapped itself around me, as if a chain holding me down.