Epilogue: A Wish

Hey guys!!!!! I'm so glad to actually come back, I have explained on my message board the reason for the much delayed chapter. I would like to dedicate this epilogue to all of you because you are all awesome. Now on with the epilogue!

*

*

*

*

8 Lives Epilogue- A Wish

*

*

*

*

3rd Pov Omniscient

Bella looked out the cottage that she had shared with Edward. Jasmine had taken her love away from her. Now, as she sat on the stairs that overlooked the garden, her thoughts clouded over with the events that took place on that fatal day that she wished had never come. The day her heart had been  destroyed, and her love was more of a myth. “He was too good for me, and this is the price I pay.” She thought as the events took over her mind as if hit by a play button.

                  ***

Jasmine looked at the scene before her. Bella clutching a husband that was already gone, and the others weeping along with her. The rain slid off their faces, giving the illusion that they were indeed crying. Jasmine looked back at Edwards unmoving form- feeling no guilt at what she had caused to happen; only satisfaction at her achievement that brought misery to Bella. A grin snaked its way onto her face; a grin of triumph, victory and power gave no justice to what she truly felt in the inside. The grin gave no justice to the happiness that overflowed from the inside out, and how Edward dying was like icing on a bloodied cake.   

"You can bring him back, you remember now." Renessmee didn't want to believe that her father was dead, and now that her mother had her memory back by some miracle- there was hope.  Jasmine watched with amusement, not yet making her and Jacob’s presence known. They were all huddled around, staring at the lovers that used to beat all odds to stay together, but with one lifeless body on the ground, not even a movement could be wished from his father from heaven above; the odds were not in their favor this time.

Their luck had run out.

Bella began to say a spell, a spell that she had used to bring both Joseph and Renessmee back to life. But instead of the power to bring the life back to the very earth she felt under her being split between herself and Jasmine, it was now only her. Her lips trembled as she said a spell that she wished that would never be used again, because she never wished to have a love one gone. Especially  when that loved one was Edward. Her thoughts clouded over her lovers unmoving form. His lifeless body that had been almost as equivalent as someone slowly taking her heart out of its place and placing it on steaming hot needles that break through a human’s flesh. The way Edward used to comfort her in difficult times is what she needed, and in order for her to feel that comfort and adoration, she had to bring him back. Bring him back to hold her and comfort her, and give her forgiveness that she does not deserve because that was the type of person he was. He put her in front of him, but now she must put Edward in front of herself. 

Jasmine thought that it was time for her to make her presence known, seeing that Bella was just in the beginning stages of the spell. Bella’s power was draining as each Latin word fell from her lips the way a tear drop fell on a cool surface that had to suffice without any warmth.

“Ah, and there you go again, using your witch abilities with a spell that requires two witches and not one. Though is this really for the greater good? ” Jasmine walked towards them. Her feet light against the soil; the rain danced around her, not fully touching her, just wrapped around as a circle; she had her shield around her. Her blonde hair fanned her face, flowing so delicately in the wind and rain. Her elegance was the facade that had fooled them all.