Chapter 8: Last Pleas

Hello there ;) Hope you all enjoy :)

And could read EltonJohnLvr's story- The devils daughter :)

*

*

Also there is an authors note at the end if this chapter, I advise you all read it.

*

*

Without further or do here is the chapter :)

*

*

8 Lives Chapter 8- Last Pleas

*

*

Renessmee's Pov

I thought they were all joking when they said Alice would go crazy with the wedding, but I was wrong to think that.

She went crazy.

I swear she has the whole thing mapped out in her head, and nothing is going to come in the way of her setting the future right for my wedding . I pulled on some sweat pants and a T-shirt from the massive closet and made my way to the TV. Joseph plopped himself next to me and wrapped his arms around my slender body. His warmth is always something I craved whenever he was around. I rested my head on his chest and flipped through channels.

" Renessmee?" Joseph called out while stroking my hair affectionally.

" Hmm."

" Are you okay with a December wedding?" He sounded unsure and shifted in his spot. Confused I shed away from him and stared at his features. His forehead had lines that were creased together and his lips twitched as if not knowing what the best answer is to cover the awkwardness now between us.

" Yes, are you?" Maybe he didn't want a wedding so close? His features changed to one with happiness.

" Of course I am, it just seems as if your mind is elsewhere every time I am around." Well he sure knows how to read me like dad calls mom an open book; I guess I got that from her to.

He is telling the truth, every time I am in his very presence my thoughts return to the messages that I have received. I believe I am making the right decision by marrying him, but why does it seem that someone or something with come between my happiness.

That someone would come and snatch My Joseph away from me.

But I wouldn't let anyone take him from me with out a fight.

" You misread me. I was thinking of the wedding and how magical it is going to be." I am not completely lying, but I am not telling the complete truth. I am thinking very little of the wedding, because I know that Alice has it all under control.

My mind is centered on the blocked number and the letters and mysterious messages I have been receiving; though I feel that if I tell anyone what is going on they will get hurt in the end.

And that is something I cannot risk. I have already had them at risk with the Voltori when I was born, when I was in a relationship with our sworn enemy- how much more can I put them through before someone overtakes us all?

Until we are nothing but a pile of ashes at their footsteps- whoever 'their' may be.

" Sorry I did not mean to make you upset, all is forgotten. Well how about we watch a movie?" Little does he know that all can never be forgotten. Every motion that one does, there is always a reason why. We do not realize the actions behind our actions until our memory reminisces the scene that was done not to long ago. We realize that every motion we do, there is always something about it that sticks to our memory like glue.