Chapter 7: Charm

Here you guys go ;) hope you enjoy :)

Oh and read XxsmileyfacexX's book called The Mermaid and the Believer :)

*

*

*

8 Lives Chapter 7- Charm

*

*

*

Bella's Pov

After we made the order for the flowers we began making our drive back to our home. Though I do not know if it is just instincts, but I feel that something will be going wrong. I mean Renessmee shows herself as nothing is wrong, but I feel as if she is hiding something.

" Edward?" I called out as I stared at the rain pellets that hit the clear transparent window of his silver Volvo.

" Yes, My Love." He replied.

" I feel something will be going terribly wrong." I shakily responded.

" Nothing can go wrong, anyone that can hurt us is dead. We have nothing to worry about." Edward replied soothingly as he took one hand off the black steering wheel and rested it atop my left hand.

I turned my gaze to him and stared into his topaz eyes that sucked me in like a river. The light was red and I took this opportunity to peck his lips; as a thank you for calming me. He happily kissed me back, and I really wanted to continue this, but I don't believe causing traffic at an intersection because I want to make love to my husband is such a great idea.

I pulled away, sadly, and rested back in my chair. I traced his faint vein lines on his arm and heard a low growl from him. I looked at him through my eyelashes and saw that he looked restrained.

" Woman you are trying to kill me." He groaned and I snickered and rose from my chair and put my lips to his ear.

" If I were trying to kill you, I would be doing a lot worse. And by worse I mean.." I trailed my lips suggestively down his collarbone before sitting back in my seat.

I watched as his hands clenched and unclenched on the steering wheel and saw his eyes go as black as night. I checked his mood and saw nothing but lust and love. We arrived home all too shortly; I was having fun with Edward.

I got out of the car, not waiting for him to open it, and began making my way to the house. I heard a low growl before strong arms snatched me from behind, and all I saw were trees going at top speed.

We were running to our meadow.

Once we got there he pushed me against the nearest tree. His lips were at my ear and I felt his chest rumble into the sound of a laugh.

" Time for a little revenge." He murmured seductively into my ear. He kissed down my neck, repeating this circuit three times, before I bit back a moan. He slid his hands under my shirt and started to rub slowly at first, but faster as time went on.

" You are not going to be holding that moan for long." Edward teased, while I breathed an unnecessary breath inward.

" What are you, Alice?" I joked breathlessly as his hands rested at the waist band of my jeans. I tugged on his hair roughly and felt him go hard.

I moved my hands over his button down, and took it off slowly. I marveled at his chest and felt my mouth pool with venom at the very sight of it. His fingers undid the button of my jeans and he slowly pulled them down. This time I could not keep back a moan.

" Moan for me again." He cheered on like a child while I chuckled. I pulled his lips back to mine and, since I was shorter, I jumped onto him so he wouldn't have to bend.

" Much easier." He responded against my lips. I moaned in agreement as I kissed him with more

passion; which had us down on the ground wanting the contact of our skin.

Skin on skin.

We rolled on the ground until I was on top of him and tilted his head upward into place, and pressed my lips to his. My forehead rested against his, and I detached my lips from his and stared into his eyes.

" I love you." Edward said with power.

" Isn't that why we are making love, or is this a one night stand?" I smirked down at him, and watched as his eyes blacken. He flipped us over so that way I was on the bottom.

" You are no one nightstand." Edward declared as he moved my brown locks that went over my amber eyes.

" Speaking of which, did you ever have a one night stand before you met me?" I asked curious to know what he was like before he met me. His eyes closed delicately and I awaited the answer.

" No I have never had a one night stand, I always had in my mind that I was better off. That I didn't need a woman, but then you changed my mind. And you were my first." He responded powerfully while I stared at his features. I made myself able to read minds and listened to his thoughts.

' Kayla does not count because we only got halfway and never got to the climax. Or love making for that matter. We were just on the bed kissing, so nothing went on there. But she doesn't need to know that.'

" So who's Kayla?" I asked harshly as I got up from under him and sat pretzel style beside him. He looked like a deer caught in head lights.

" She was a girl that I was dared to kiss. Well we were supposed to do more, but I kept it minimal." He better be telling the truth.

" Okay, I believe you." I replied after a short while, and saw him sigh in relief. He came to me in a fluid moment and had me crushed into a hug.

" I cannot afford to loose you; living without you is impossible. I left you once and then you left me. Two times I had to suffice life without you, I don't think I can resist any longer." He said into my hair and gently stroked.

" That makes two of us." I grinned and rested my head against his chest.

" Let's go back home." I announced as I saw the sky darken.

We ran back to our house to make ourselves presentable and while I was changing I noticed something at my bedside, shinning.

I know for a fact that I have burned this, how is it even here? It should be a pile of ashes.

It was the charm bracelet Jacob gave me.