Chapter 4: All Grown Up

Hey guys ! Happy Fourth of July! Well this chapter is probably 2 pages, BUT as a present I may upload another chapter today!

Okay hope you guys enjoy :)

Chapter 4

8 Lives- All Grown Up

Bella's Pov

Why did Renessmee and Joseph look so out of this world? And not in a good lovey dovey kind of way. Renessmee looked at Joseph from under her eyelashes and their eye contact locked for a millisecond.

And just like that the mood around us changed, as if it were a flick of a light switch.

Renessmee and Joseph beamed at all of us before sitting down on the love seat across from Edward and I, which we were also on a love seat.

Joseph grinned like a maniac who just won the lottery, kind of how Edward looked when I said yes to marry him. Renessmee looked like Alice when she could not wait to go shopping; she is literally jumping up and down with glee. Renessmee took her left hand out from behind her and showed us the ring with pride.

She said yes!

Why do I feel like I'm loosing my baby girl already? It feels like yesterday I held her little hand onto mine. She is so grown up, but if Joseph makes any misstep then it is off with his head.

"Joseph proposed." Renessmee began.

" And you said?" Alice asked even though it was so plainly obvious what she said.

" I'm engaged!" Renessmee squealed and that brought all us ladies squealing at the top of our lungs, and our mates covering their ears acting as if they are going to go deaf.

" Can I plan the wedding?" Alice asked, though it was more a demand. Then all of a sudden they all looked at me, as if expecting something.

" What?" I asked after the stares became uncomfortable.

" The last time I said ' Can I plan the wedding?' you flamed up." Alice explained as the others nodded their

heads in agreement.

" I had my reasons." I briskly replied, not really comfortable where this conversation is going.

" Okay, we have so much to do!" Alice exclaimed.

Oh dear, I wish Joseph and Renessmee good luck with Alice's perkiness and complete command mode for when they start working for the wedding.

" Alice, can we wait until tomorrow?" Renessmee pled an overly excited Alice. Alice stared into Renessmee's puppy dog eyes before admitting defeat.

" Fine," She huffed.

" but this is the only time." she smiled as she began walking away. Probably deciding what color they are going to be doing for the wedding.

" Well, I am going to sleep. Night everyone." Renessmee sounded as she rose from the love seat and made her way up the stairs. We heard her door closed and turned to Joseph.

" Congrats!" I smiled, but his mood suddenly changed and now he had a sad expression.

" What's wrong?" Esme asked as she went to sit beside him.

" Nothing. Just thinking." Joseph replied after a while.

" Well, I should be getting home. See you all tomorrow." He stood up and made his way towards the door. He waved and then opened the door, darting off into the forest.

" Edward, what was he thinking?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

" He had show tunes in his head, not giving me any hint on what was wrong." Edward sounded defeated.

" Edward and I will be at our house." I announced as we both stood up and ran through the forest. The soil swayed around as each foot connected with the ground. The tree vines swayed as the wind started to pick up. Leaves fell from the trees, and began to move in numerous directions. Leaves surrounded our porch as we began walking up the three steps, opening the brown door. Once we were inside the house we sat down on our large white bed.

" Edward?" I muttered as I rested my

head on his shoulder blade.

" Mhm." He replied as he thread his fingers through my brown locks.

" Renessmee is all grown up." I was sad and happy that she was getting married. Sad because I still think of her as my little girl, that I so badly want to cradle into my arms. But, I am happy that she found someone that would take care of her, who reminds me of Edward in every way.

Edward squeezed my side and put his lips to my ear.

" She will always be our little girl." He started kissing down my jaw, making me moan in response.

Edward hovered over my body, and rested his hands by my hips. His lips met mine and I felt as if I were in a different world, just how I always feel when his lips are on mine. At that moment all that mattered was him and I. I thread my fingers through his bronze hair and kissed him aggressively. His fingers started to unbutton my blouse, while my fingers went to the buttons of his shirt. I flung his shirt to the other side of the room, and marveled his chest. I skimmed my hands over it, making him shudder.

His fingers went to the clasp of my bra, and he started toying with it. I flipped us over so that way he was on the bottom and I was on top. I kissed down his chest, and started to slide down on him. He moaned, and I took that as an encouragement. I slid down to the bulge in his pants and began fiddling with his pants. I put the zipper down, leaving it still buttoned at the top. I moved my fingers inside his zipper and felt his manhood harden at my very touch.

I undid the button and started folding his pants down to his ankles. Now all I need to do was take off his boxers. I stated to slide them off slowly before I grew impatient. I put my teeth against his boxers and tore them off, throwing then somewhere in the room. I took the tip of his manhood in my mouth, and heard Edward moan my name as his hands reached for the headboard. I took the whole thing in my mouth and it taste so good, that I just kept sucking it. I slid it out of my mouth, and before I can take it in again, I was flipped on my back.

Edward tore off my bra leaving my chest out in the open for him. He kissed them tenderly before rubbing me again. He slid his hands down to the waist ban of my jeans, and slid them off. He rubbed me through my panties making it burn a little; but it was a good type of burn.

" Edward." I moaned.

He tore my panties off and put himself inside of me. I moaned in pleasure and thread my hands in his hair. He kissed my lips and begged for entry. I opened my mouth wide and we were both fighting for dominance. His tongue played with mine, all the while we started to grind against each other. He pulled himself out of me and rested on his back beside me. He turned his head to me smiling.

" I love you." He murmured as he rested his hands in my hair.

" Always." I smiled as I snuggled into him, wishing to stay in this position for the rest of eternity.

*Vote and Comment! Maybe tell me what I need to improve on ;)*