Chapter 20

~Luke's POV~

Now I know what you're thinking, but don't kill me. It was for a good reason! Pft, I wanted to get at Skylar too but 1. She's a girl and 2. I couldn't find her. Though, I think we'll get her back later.

All Calum, Michael, and I did was talk to them and beat them up a little no biggie!

"Now do you know why you're all here?" Mr. Payne sat down in his seat as we all tried to squish onto the couch in his office.

"Before you go on, I wasn't involved in this!" Ashton tried to defend himself.

Ugh, I feel bad for him. I feel like is might be all our faults.

"Yes Mr. Irwin but you are the subject in this case." He replied as Ashton sighed.

"So I've heard that you, you, and you." He pointed to Calum, Michael, and I. "Are the ones that 'beat them up'?" He asked.

"Um, sir we didn't beat them up." Calum said.

"We just wanted to talk to them." Michael slumped down.

"About what?" Mr. Payne lowered his glasses.

"About Ashton." I whisper remembering what they've done to him.

"What have they ever done to Ashton?" He questioned but we stayed silent. "Ashton, would you like to tell me. It is my duty to keep the kids in this school safe."

Ashton looked up and spoke. "H-Harry and Zayn um, they beat... beat me up. N-not to long ago uh, Skylar told me lies about mine and L-Luke's relationship and hurt us a-all a lot." He gestured towards us, sniffling, obviously not wanting to talk about it.

Mr. Payne leaned forward, widening his eyes. He pressed him monitor and said.

"Julie, get me Styles, Pierce, and Malik. Now." He said demandingly.

Oh shit.

~Niall's POV~

"Those boys I'll tell you. They got themselves in loads of trouble." I whispered to myself, watching them walk away with the principle.

The bell rings and I'm on my way to class now. Ugh, I hope nothing goes wrong with them.

I grabbed my books from my locker and turned the corner when I bumped into some very familiar faces.

"Oh hey Niall." Skylar scoffed with Harry and Zayn behind her.

"U-um, hi..." I stuttered, looking down.

"So, how are you... Niall?" Harry asked. Not like he cares.

"I've been better." I shrugged, backing up to the lockers.

"So you're friends with them now?" Skylar scoffed.

"Yes now please stop, I'll do whatever you want just don't get them involved." I sighed. I'm screwed.

*ring*

"I got to go now." I tried pushing past them with my books in my hand but was soon pushed back into the lockers by Zayn who was fairly close to me.

I looked down the hallways for any sign of help but no, once again I'm left alone with no help.

"Not so fast babe." Zayn whispered in my ear.

raPIST, RAPIST.

"Listen here Horan if you-" Harry started.

"Styles, Pierce, Malik. In the principle's office, now. And Mr. Horan, I'll write you a late pass." We all looked over to see the vice principle standing there with her arms crossed.