Chapter 6

*boy im,

im gonna love you

for ever, and ever, and ever

boy im

im gonna hold you

for ever, and ever, and ever*

{Forever Until Tomorrow - MKTO}

~Luke's POV~

"How did you get his number? I want it!" I grabbed Michael's phone while we were heading to school but he snatched it back.

"Because we're friends and I earned it. And besides, it'd be creepy if you text him and say 'Oh yeah hey Ashton it's Luke and I have a huge crush on you kay bye' don't you think?" He rolled his eyes at me.

True...

"Okay guys let's go." Calum rushed out of the car as we followed. I know we barely know Ashton but still I don't know why but I feel like I have to protect him.

"You guys, he said the back of the school so this way!" Michael led us and when I turned the corner I couldn't believe my eyes.

Poor little Ashton laying on the floor covered in blood just laying there. It didn't even look like he was breathing. If you listened close enough you could have heard my heart break. He just looked so fragile and innocent and helpless like he just stood there and took it all. How could someone ever hurt him, someone as beautiful as him.

"ASHTON." I gasped and rushed to his side.

"Mhm... Luke? Please tell me that's you. I need you." He whimpered.

"I'm right here Ashy, don't worry."

He coughed/laughed a little before saying, "Ashy...? That's super cute I like it." He blushed even though the condition he's in.

"Do you want us to take you to the hospital. You look really bad. I mean no, not like that but I mean your wounds look bad. Are you okay?" Calum asked bending down in one knee to look at him as Michael did the same.

"N-No! Um, it's t-totally fine." He stuttered and tried standing up but failed.

"Here, let me help you." I said wrapping an arm around him while he did the same. Oh my gosh I just realized how short he is and aWH THAT'S SO CUTE.

Excuse me.

"You're really tall." He giggled -awh- making his way to my car. And yes, it is my car. Calum just loves to drive it.

"Who did this to you? Calum asked as I set him in the passenger seat of my car.

But Ashton stays silent sitting there with his head hanging down and his hands in his lap.

"It's okay Ash, you don't need to tell us." Michael says rubbing his back.

"Okay." He whispers, dangling his feet off the edge of the seat.

"Hope you feel better Ashton, I really do." Calum says

"Yeah."

"Well I guess we'll just leave you two alone." Michael starts. That little fucker. "See ya guys later, Calum and I are gonna go to my house just around the corner, okay?" Michael said giving me a sly smile. Oh he's gonna get it, I see what he's doing here.

"Okay guys, bye!" I said between my teeth glaring at them both until they turned around the corner.

"So Ashy," I said as he scratched the back of his neck smiling a bit. "Do you want me to take you to your ho-"