Chapter 4

*i dont want to be alone,

i dont want to die alone,

i could fall apart here and now.

i dont want to die alone*

{Alone - Sleeping With Sirens}

~Ashton's POV~

I knew it. I fucking knew it.

'Didn't I tell you Ashton?'

Yeah I know you did. Now shut the fuck up brain, I don't need you right now.

'You do realize without me, you'd be nowhere?'

Ugh, I know that! Shut up.

'Well tbh here, I can't shut up. That's your job...'

You did not just say "tbh" oh my gosh I'm so done with you.

...I have got to stop having conversations with myself...

You all think I'm probably crazy right now but I can assure you I'm not. Well kinda. But anyways, talk about getting your whole world crashed on in literally less than 5 minutes.

I sit outside on the little bench by the garden at our school. I'm there actually enjoying myself for once which is very rare, may I add. I pick the petals off the flower that I yanked off one by one.

Poor flower, I thought. It did nothing wrong. Yet still, I'm picking off its petals. I sigh shaking my head until I get a text.

"Frick. Frick, frick, frickity, frickin, frick balls." I mumbled to myself. I can't do this right now. I get up and storm off to advisory ignoring everyone in my way. I hate my life. And I'm not just joking around. I honestly hate my life.

I walk into the classroom seeing Michael and Calum doing a bro shake. People actually do that..? I mentally slapped myself, of course they do idiot they're teenage boys, as I sat down in my seat.

"You guys, he's not my boyfriend." Luke laughed.

What.

"Yet." He smirked getting an 'ooooh' from the two boys.

He turns around facing me and I totally forget that I was listening in on their conversation. I quickly turn around hiding the faint blush on my cheeks and start playing with my thumbs. Damn, I have got to stop being so girly, ew. Well at least I know he's gay... Or bi but still. IVE GOT A CHANCE. ASDJKFHGL.

And here I am now in 2nd period biology... And he's in my class.

Great. {note the sarcasm}

I turn over in my seat to see Calum and Luke giggling like girls about something. Ugh, I don't think I like Calum, already. I try to make it look like I'm actually paying attention but I couldn't help but see out of the corner of my eye Calum tapping Luke's nose. No, he can't touch him like that what the heck. Oh look at me already being protective. I keep watching until Mr. Dexter called on me to answer the question.

"Ah, umm. Eukaryotes?" I asked nervously, my voice very quiet.

"Oh well, good job Mr. Irwin." He congratulated me on my good work and went ahead writing on the board. The bell rings and I quickly walk to my next class. I hate interacting with people. Scratch that, I hate people in general.

A/N: *famous quote from the one and only me* ...kay back to the story.

I quickly run to my locker get my Spanish book and try to dodge the people walking up and down the halls ways.

3rd, 4th, and 5th period has passed and now I'm at lunch. As always I sit alone. Nothing new if you ask me.

The bell rings earlier than expected and I make my way over to 6th period, Spanish.