Chapter 14

*i will never stop trying
i will never stop watching
as you leave
i will never stop
losing my breath
every time i see you
looking back at me
and I will never stop
holding your hand
I will never stop
opening your door
I will never stop
choosing you babe
I will never get used to you*

{Never Stop (Wedding Version) - Safetysuit}

~Michael's POV~ 🌚

I walked away hand in hand with Skylar to meet up with Calum and Ashton. I can't believe Luke. He's such a bitch. Skylar wouldn't lie to me, Luke's just being crazy. I always knew he was. But there's something I'm feeling and it feels a lot like guilt. I hope Luke doesn't try anything. I know he wears bracelets and all and he never leaves the house without them but he wouldn't hurt himself. I know Luke and he wouldn't.

(Wow Mikey you don't know your friend very well zayum. Okay you can continue now...)

"I'm glad he's gone." Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Uh, yeah I guess." I scratched the back of my neck and loosened the grip on our hands.

Now that I think of it she's not all that pretty.

'Wow Michael. Rude.'

I know but she's really protective and she holds my hand really right.

'Maybe she isn't the one?'

No she is. I like her a lot.

'You sure about that?'

Positive. Nobody has made me feel this way since that night with-

'With who? Hmmm?'

Calum.

'Thought so...'

"Michael! Are you even listening to me?" She waved a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry babe... Um, I gotta go talk to Calum and Ashton. Alone." I stated and she looked offended.

"Well fine. Text me later and maybe we can do something." She winked and walked off trying to make her butt look bigger. Ew, slut. I mean.

"Michael, come on in." Calum answered the door and I entered his house.

"Hey." I said and Ashton waved then looked back at his phone. He looked sad.

"What's up?" Calum asked.

"I feel bad for him." I sighed slumping on the couch next to Ashton.

"For who?" He shut off his phone and turned to me.

"For Luke."

"You shouldn't, he's being a bastard." Calum rolled his eyes.

"Okay I don't know why you guys are mad at him but I feel horrible. I feel like he's going to do something. I mean I know he doesn't cut himself but I think he'll try." I put my head in my hands.

"W-What did you do?!" Ashton stood up looking worried. But I didn't reply.

"Michael what did you do." He took a step closer to me looking me in the eyes.

"I kinda punched him in the face and called him a faggot." I gave a weak, innocent smile.

"Michael!" Calum gasped.

"MICHAEL WHAT THE FUCK?! And hey... That's offensive." He grabbed the collar of my shirt shaking me.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." I covered my face. I feel like I'm going to cry.