Chapter 9

*are you happy now
that's he's on the ground
and do you realize
the words you say
make bruises that
don't fade away*

{Are You Happy Now? - Megan & Liz}

~Calum's POV~ 😱

I dropped Ashton off smiling to myself. At first I had a feeling that he didn't like me and that was probably true. But now I feel like we're really good friends and that makes me happy. I just hope nothing else happens to him, he's had enough done to him.

Though, he seemed pretty... Scared? To go home.

I see I get a text and I look over to the seat where my phone is. It's from Luke and he says to come over... Well okay. I head over to his house since I was close by. I park in front of his house seeing Michael is here.

I unlock his house; because we're all so close we each have a key to each other's house.

"Hey guys wha-"

"Calum Thomas Hood, where have you been?" Luke asks crossing his arms.

"Yeah, we've been waiting for you!" Michael says.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I sit down on the couch, confused.

"Remember? We were gonna talk about a plan to get Lashton together!" Michael squeals.

"Cut the whole ship names, oh my gosh." Luke face palms his head.

"Oh yeah..." I grin. "You do know the fans ship it?"

"What..." He looks up smiling. Gosh, this boy.

We quickly introduced Ashton on the app keek before he left the other day so that's how the fans know him. And in the keek Luke and Ashton were standing really close to each other and some people thought they looked cute together and therefore, Lashton!

"Yes! OMG LOOK IT UP." Michael jumps around.

"HAHAHA I WILL IF YOU stop using acronyms while you talk." He said seriously, mimicking him at first, grabbing his laptop.

We typed in Lashton on tumblr. And that was our first mistake. You see, tumblr is a very... Interesting place. There are all types of people on it.

When the page loaded *BAM*.

Fanart.

Fanart. Everywhere.

I think it burned my eyes and permanently scared me for life. There was inappropriate ones, creepy ones, and even some cute ones I'll admit.

"Ew, look at that one." Michael pointed to one I'm not going to describe.

"AHH! My eyes ew, please." Luke shut the laptop screen and threw it on the couch.

"Eh, you never know. You guys might be reenacting that later." I winked at him and he just starred at me.

"Do me a favor and shut up." He hit my shoulder and walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, um we're never doing that again." Michael stated and we all nodded. "But anyways... Where we're you, Calum?"

"Oh nowhere, just picking up a few things." I said. Thankfully I caught myself before saying I was with Ashton. They would have bombarded me with questions and Ash told me not to tell them. So I'll keep my word for it.

"What did you get?" Luke asked leaning on the counter.

"Um, shampoo!" I replied casually. Smooth Calum, smooth.

"Calum didn't you buy shampoo with us last week when we went to the store?" Michael wondered crossing his arms.

"Well, I ran out." I simply shrugged and they both rolled their eyes.