Chapter 21

~Ashton's POV~

"Okay so let me get this straight..." Luke paused. "You're... His sister?"

"Yup."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Posi-"

"Shut up!"

"Okay." Luke slumped in his seat closer to me.

"Back to the subject." Mr. Payne said.

They went off talking and I kinda stayed quite and dozed off, not really thinking about what situation I'm in and that I should be paying attention.

Okay first, she's his sister. I would've never thought, they look nothing alike oh my god. Actually scratch that seeing them side by side is better. They have the same chin...

Anyways-

"Ashton." Luke said, nudging my arm.

"W-What? Huh? Oh sorry. What did you say?" I shook my head and started paying attention again.

"I said, I hope you all realize that revenge is not the answer and that if any more bullying goes on there will be serious consequences." Mr. Payne finished.

"Yes sir." We all said and I guess with that, the 'meeting' was over.

We all hurried through his door and started walking away. Feeling someone behind me I turned around meeting face to face with Harry.

"Don't think you're getting off that easy, Irwin. You started something with me and we're gonna finish it." He breathed, looking straight at me.

Ew, get your smelly ass breath outta here.

I just kept glaring at him and their little 'posey'. Ugh, they're so stupid thinking that they can just talk like that to us and push us around. I'm really scared to see what's gonna happen next.

"Hey, come on babe. Don't give them the power of your attention. Don't waste your time on them. They're already the voice inside your head, telling you what to do." Luke gave me a side hug and smiled a bit.

A/N: Did ya see what I did there? Hehehe (;

"Wait... School's out?" Calum's eye widened looking at the empty halls.

"Yeah, I think last period was not to long ago. About 10, 15 minutes?" Michael thought walking out the school doors, hand in hand with Calum. AWH.

"So now what..?" Luke asked lacing my fingers with his.

"I guess we just take it easy now. There's nothing big we need to do at the moment. No homework. No... them. No distractions. Just us four. Maybe we can have band practice today even though it's Monday, let's just hang out for now. I don't want to think about any of this for the rest of the day." I smiled and they all nodded in agreement.

"Where to?" Michael smiled getting in the car.

"Anywhere." Luke smiled and we just went where the road took us.

Yes yes, I'll admit it's a bit random for us to just get out of the principals office and go out like nothing happened but I honestly think we all need this. Just us four. Hanging out. Having a good time.

"TURN HERE!" Calum shouted making Michael jump.

"Okay! You couldn't have said it to me calmly? You're right next to me." Michael rolled his eyes as Calum giggled to himself in the passenger seat.

"What's this place?" I asked looking around.

It seems like not too long ago we were in the middle of nowhere, now we're I'm this beautiful forest like area. There's so many little flowers on the side of the dirt road. A bird passes by the car window as we come to a slow stop.