Chapter 2

*give me therapy,

im a walking travesty

but im smiling

and everything.

therapy... you were never

a friend to me.

you can take back

your misery*

{Therapy - All Time Low}

~Luke's POV~

School finally ended and it turns out I have a lot of classes with Ashton. I have advisory, biology, gym, music, and English with him! Though Cal and Mike have only 3 classes with me but you know oh well might as well have your boy- um your "crush" in most of your classes though! Am I right? Am I right?

Here you probably think it's me! Luke Hemmings, the guy who's always cheerful and happy. But no, there's another side to me. My past still haunts me today. I actually used to purge because hey, I was fat but I stopped once my mom noticed. I was soon convinced by my ex boyfriend that I wasn't fat. At all. Though he's another story. But what he didn't know was that I kept cutting. Yes, I cut and pretty deep too. Calum and Michael don't even know though and that's what kills me. I want them to know but I'm scared of their reaction. Will they comfort me. Will they just throw me away like trash and call me a fag like everyone else. I honestly don't even know what to do with myself anymore. I've considered suicide but I know that deep down in my heart I was meant to be alive and fight. I guess I'm just still waiting for that person to come around who will finally understand me. But for now no one and I mean no one will ever understand my pain. My weaknesses. My scars. My past. My life.

Me.

~~~~~

I'm so sorry it was short but here's a bit of Luke's past(:

I love you all very much!

~S x