Chapter 13

Warning: Contains self harm and/or thoughts of suicide.

A/N: Okay so technically this line sums up how Luke is feeling throughout this chapter, enjoy~

*Somebody speak to me
Cause I'm feeling like hell
Need you to answer me
I'm overwhelmed*

{Nightingale - Demi Lovato}

~Luke's POV~

So um today's Wednesday... It's been 3 days since Calum told Ashton and I about his little crush on Michael and we have a plan. But one problem,

Michael hasn't been at school for the past 2 days and...

Ashton's not at lunch.

I'm sure Michael's okay and I'll check on him later but right now I'm worried about my boyfriend. I mean, it's only been 45 minutes since I've last seen him and that was 5th period. I searched the whole lunch area and I still don't see him. I start to freak out a bit because I know he isn't at home he lives with me for gosh sakes.

I frantically pace around the yard before bumping into someone.

"Ow." We both say simultaneously.

"Oh excuse me, I'm sorry." I apologize seeing it's a young girl in front of me.

"Oh hi Luke, sorry about that." She says nonchalantly.

"Um, how do you know my name?" I ask raising an eyebrow. That's really creepy.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She smirked. "So whatcha looking for?" She leaned against the wall.

Okay who is this chick?

"Sorry to interrupt your question and all but uh, who are you?"

"I'm Skylar, Skylar Pierce. I have a feeling we'll be... Good friends in the future." She winked.

I just met this girl and I already hate her... Oops.

"Okayyy... Yeah I'm looking for someone." I look over her shoulder ignoring her.

"Who? I know everyone in this school." She simply stated.

"Ashton... Irwin?" I say hesitantly.

"Oh pft? That freak. Pretty sure he's in the bathroom." She rolls her eyes.

Oh hell no, bitch.

"Excuse you that's my b- my friend you're talking about here so if you would kindly get out of the way..."

"Awh too bad. I thought you were fun to play with Luke? Guess not. What happened to you, you're so... Goody goody." She looked at me with disgust pushing me against the nearest wall.

"I'm just gonna go..." I point in a different direction but she traps me in the corner.

"Come on. Have some fun." She put her hand on my chest. Ew, no. Don't touch me I'm gay.

"I'm taken. Sorry Skylar." I roll my eyes and try to walk away.

"That doesn't matter?" She said like it was obvious. Wow, what a slut. I'd hate to be her boyfriend.

"Just please leave me alone. I'm trying to get to Ashton." I roll my eyes at her. She's really starting to piss me off now.

"It's not like Ashton's important, is he?" She scoffed.

"He is, now leave me alone ya little slut." I pushed her. Yes, I pushed a girl calm the fuck down.

"Wow, my boyfriends gonna be pissed once he finds out what you said." She grinned evilly.