Chapter 3

*i was the 1 for a minute

2 for a second,

3 days later you told me

to forget it.

3 perfect days,

they were 3 perfect days*

{Soldier - Before You Exit}

~Luke's POV~

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"Hurry up Hemmings! And you tell me I'm always late." I can hear the sarcasm in Calum's voice.

"Well then maybe you should drive yourself if you don't like me making you late!" I pulled up my pants and grabbed my bracelets on the way out meeting face to face with an annoyed Calum.

"Ugh, you know I don't have a car Lucas." He shoved a granola bar and my backpack in my hand walking towards the door.

"It's Luke." I corrected him rolling my eyes. I absolutely hate it when people call me Lucas.

We arrive at school and I see Ashton sitting on one of the benches by our little garden at school.

Awh, that's fucking adorable.

I thought to myself as he picked petals off the flowers, one by one. But what shocked me was when he looked at his phone looked back at the flowers and just stomped right through them into the school halls. What's up with him? How did he get angry so fast? Is he okay? Everyday he makes me more and more curious to know more about him.

"Aye, lover boy. Come on let's get to class." Cal elbowed my arm dragging me inside as I hit his arm back.

"AWH, LUKE! I saw you looking at Ashton." Michael winked at me, but I just huffed and squinted my eyes at him.

I go to sit in Calum's seat but found him sitting in it himself.

"Hey, hey, hey. You sit over there now, mister. Remember?" I smiled innocently at him as he made his way over to my old seat and slumped down in it.

"Oh right, remember Cal? He wants to sit next to his boyfriend." Michael laughed with Calum doing a bro shake as I protested.

"You guys, he's not my boyfriend." I chuckled with them. "Yet." I smirked getting an 'oooooh' from both of them.

I turn back to glance at Ashton a bit but realize he's already starring at me with wide eyes.

Shoot, did he hear me?

Oh my gosh I hope he didn't. He turned away quickly and started playing with his thumbs like nothing ever happened. But then again that just makes me love... like him even more.

~~~~~

I'm am like SO SORRY these are so short but you gotta wait and see! Future chapters will be longer, I promise(: hope you enjoyed!

Make sure to Vote, Comment, and all that jazz... Love you x

~S