LXXXVII

A month had passed and the incident with the Celestial Empire had long been forgotten as they swept it under the bridge. No one mentioned them nor dare to mention them and in a way - if it weren't for their economic power still existing through trading - they seemed like they disappeared. However, that wasn't the main reason why it seemed that way. Remnants of Ill Ilah had been spotted and all the countries were in chaos as they began to ally together as to how to defeat it and erase it once and for all. They simply had no time to bother with them.

The countries that held massive military power gathered in one place among the island that they once met on as they discussed how they should go about with this foreign entity that had reappeared.

Meeting Hall~

All leaders of their respective countries were gathered and among these countries were the Kingdom of Sindria, Kou Empire, Reim Empire, Kingdom of Heliohapt, Artemyra, Imuchakk, Kingdom of Sasan, and the Balbadd Republic.

"It's been how long since we gathered all in one place, huh?" Sinbad smirked as he placed a hand against his head.

"Quit with your questions," Kouen narrowed his eyes at him. "We didn't come here to amuse you, Sinbad."

Sinbad sighed. "Just as mean as ever, Kouen."

"But, the Kou's Flame Emperor is right, Sinbad," Rametoto said. "This isn't the time to be playing around. Last time, we got rid of Al-Thamen and that witch Arba but who thought that the rest of Ill Ilah would still be able to come down even without someone forcefully trying to bring it down."

"In the first place, that entity is corrupted," Artemina pointed out. "Thinking about it, it's quite possible."

"Agreed," Darius nodded his head. " Since it's composed of black rukh, it wishes to gain power and in order to do that, it'll sacrifice and destroy anything."

"Yes. It almost sounds like someone we used to know," Armakan stated.

Sinbad chuckled as he scratched the side of his face, a bead of sweat rolling down. "Now, now, come on. I've changed and I was able to prevent myself from falling deeper into corruption, no?"

"And you have to thank us for that," Drakon said with crossed arms.

"Indeed," Ja'far nodded his head.

"Going against you was the hardest thing," Koumei said. "You still have yet to owe us back for that."

"We'll be looking forward to your compensation, King Sinbad," Kouha grinned and gave a sadistic look. "We haven't forgotten it at all and until you pay us back, your name will go down in history in the books of our Kou Empire."

A shiver ran down Sinbad's spine as his face paled. "You guys are way too..."

"Back to the main discussion at hand," Muu intervened. "What shall we do? The only people that have a chance of going at them are us metal vessel users or household vessel users. Normal citizens have no chance of standing up against it."

"We'll first have to consider the safety of the citizens before we go attack," Alibaba said. "If we know the location of where Ill Ilah will be landing, then we'll be able to have a better plan."

"As for that, we've already found out," Kouen said. "Koumei."

"Yes," Koumei bowed and stood up. "Based on recent reports, it'll most likely be appearing near the shores of a series of islands between the Parthevia Empire and Magnostadt."

Sinbad pondered over it before speaking up. "At least it won't be at Magnostadt. That way, we'll spare the citizens living there the trouble and chaos that had happened last time."