XXIX

Lucy stood there as the rukh fluttered wildly around her, her form glowing a golden light. Her eyes brimmed with fierceness and passion, capturing the attention of all those around her. Even the creatures seemed to have stopped to look at her. They all stood there in a daze as she floated up to the crow's nest of the ship, her white robes flowing softly around her.

Kouen sat there on the deck of the ship, utterly mesmerized by her appearance. He softened his gaze and watched her. She's beautiful.

"Is that a djinn equip?" Alibaba widened his eyes.

"I can't think of anything else," Koumei answered, his face written with shock. "Though I've never seen anything like it," he commented upon seeing all the rukh that was gathering around her.

"Agreed," Kouha nodded his head but soon grinned. "Lucy-nee finally managed to do her djinn equip, huh?"

"And before a djinn weapon equip, too," Morgiana noted.

Kougyoku watched her with a dazed look with slightly flushed cheeks. "Lucy-neesama..."

"But, if her djinn's power can't fight against the creatures, then it's practically useless," Drakon narrowed his eyes. "Just what kind of power will she wield?"

Sinbad's eyes lighted up with excitement and utter amazement upon seeing her djinn equip. "Lucy..." he murmured before grinning. "Now, now. Hasn't this gotten quite exciting?"

"Lucy-sama," Ja'far looked at her.

"Lucy-neesan," Aladdin widened his eyes and upon seeing her metal vessel, he tilted his head slightly to the side. "Sound magic?"

"But Zepar's sound magic won't even work," Pisti said.

Masrur stood up and looked at her with firm and unwavering eyes. "Lucy knows what she's doing," he said and everyone turned to him. "I believe in her."

They returned their attention back to Lucy and just as they did, the creatures began moving again. Dodging to the side, they began using the remaining amount of magoi that they possessed, attacking the creatures with everything that they had. Lucy watched them fight and clutched her hands before her chest. Her lips pulled into a tight line as she took a deep breath. She wanted to fight. She wanted to become their strength. She wanted to protect them! Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth.

Someone calling you...
Someone calling you...
Can't you hear the voice?

A soft golden sphere expanded from her and into the outer area where they were fighting and upon hearing her voice, they all stopped only to realize that their bodies were glowing, the rukh flying around them. They widened their eyes in shock as they felt their magoi replenishing itself. But it wasn't just that, they felt a surge of power and strength well up inside them, their attacks becoming more powerful than it was before.

"My magoi's coming back!" Sharrkan widened his eyes.

"Mine, too!" Yamraiha said with equal shock.

"Could this be the power of her djinn?" Drakon looked up at Lucy who continued to sing.

Now it's time to go, can't you hear the voice?
Now it's time to go, show your bravery.

"Awesome," Alibaba looked down at himself. "With this, it's possible to fight against them!" he said, channeling the powers of Amon. "Spirit of Politeness and Austerity, In the name of my Magoi, and my will to grant me a greater power, I order you and your members, Come Forth, Amon!"

Koumei, Kouha, and Kougyoku did the same, joining Sinbad and Kouen with their fight. With just one attack, they were able to deal a greater damage than before that it almost shocked them.