LII

The final launches of attack began as Lucy supported all those within the area and placed them under her protection. Muu had broken through the barrier placed around the castle, shattering it instantly with no sign of ever being able to repair it. The enemy soldiers and mages, shocked at the sudden turn of events, were at a loss and through their fear, they lost some of their composure, making them prone to sudden attacks.

"Don't think you'll be getting away!" Artemina shouted. "Cerbero Jairu Ranquesa!" 

Darius gripped his spear. "Knights of Sasan! Failure will not be permitted!"

"Punish all those who dare try to defile my sacred land," Armakan wielded his sword as he commanded his soldiers to charge forward.

"Let's show these impudent humans just who they're messing with! We're the Imuchakk tribe, the finest in a battle!" Rametoto roared.

Scheherazade pointed her staff forward. "To dare mess with the children of my Reim Empire...I, Scheherazade, will not forgive you for such an insolent act!"

"We of the Reim Empire will never to cease to anyone," Ignatius said as he held his metal vessel high over his head before launching it at the enemies.

As they all sprinted into action, Kouen flew upwards before stopping as he overlooked the battle with a stoic and blank face. However, he soon gave a smirk as his eyes glinted with sinister excitement. Lucy glanced up at him before looking back down as she continued to sing. She knew what action he was going to take and with that being so, she was going to make sure that it'll leave the greatest mark of destruction.

Undoing his djinn equip, Kouen narrowed his eyes as an eight-pointed star appeared on his spaulder, glowing with a brilliant light.

"Agares," he commanded, instantly equipping with his djinn. He looked down at the earth below him and moved his hand, situating it before him. "Pierce the earth."

The earth rumbled and shook as a large pillar of earth and soil began extracting itself from the ground. Thunder rumbled in the sky as lightning shook overhead. Kouen smirked for soon enough, he could see it. Magma rose from underneath before erupting out from the ground, killing the soldiers in the process. It gushed out in waves as a miniature volcano was soon formed, lava seeping out from the head. Equipping with Astaroth once more, he flew down to it, absorbing its magoi.

He had no intention of just relying on Lucy for he planned to continue fighting by replenishing magoi in his own way. After all, there was no way he was going to burden the only person that he loved with such a heavy task that would soon take a toll on her body. Alibaba, realizing his course of action, decided to follow as well.

"Commence the final attacks in the plan!" Ja'far ordered, wielding his metal vessel. "We're charging in!"

"On it, Ja'far-chan!" Pisti grinned as she flew upon her bird, ordering the magical creatures that surrounded this land to come forth. Sensing an incoming enemy, she gave a smirk as a spear pierced right through them. "I knew you would have my back, Spartos!" 

He smiled. "Let's continue forward," he caught his spear and landed on her bird as they flew over the enemy lines.

"Don't underestimate us, Generals!" Hinahoho said as he threw his harpoon. "Galfor Roromus!"

"Damn, these guys are really troublesome. But," Sharrkan rubbed the back of his head as he found himself completely surrounded before giving a smirk. "It's exactly what I wanted! Foraz Saiqa!"

"Even though we're all mages, don't underestimate me," Yamraiha flew down on her wand as she gave a confident and proud smirk. A large sphere of water forming behind her as the ocean waves that Kougyoku had summoned came rising around her, directing itself at the enemy. "Because the difference between me and the likes of you is that I'm a genius."