XL

A sigh escaped Lucy's lips as she dipped herself into the hot spring, her body sinking into the hot bath as the water reached her chest.

"This is relaxing," she smiled as she closed her eyes.

Her long hair was tied up into a messy bun and though it was hard, Kougyoku, Yamraiha, and Pisti managed to found a way. A white towel was tied around her head, pulling her front bangs back. After a long day, dipping in the hot spring was the best way to relax. Kougyoku, Yamraiha, Pisti, and Morgiana were busy washing their bodies and seeing Lucy melting in the bath with a cute, satisfied face, they couldn't help but have a bright grin plastered onto their faces.

"A hot spring, huh?" Yamraiha rinsed herself. "It really is as relaxing as they say."

"Yup!" Pisti agreed and walked over to the hot spring with no care about covering her naked body. She stepped in and quickly grew accustomed to it, her eyes shining with delight. "This is the best."

"It's heaven," Morgiana sank in, her head right above the water.

"After everything today, this hits the spot," Kougyoku sighed in bliss.

"Finally, some peace," Yamraiha said. "Honestly, this is the only good thing that's happened so far."

"Right?" Pisti shook her head in dismay. "The banquet was so formal and boring. We couldn't even do anything."

"There were nobles there, after all," Lucy knew fully well of it. "That's how these balls are."

"The food wasn't that delicious either," Morgiana said, bubbles forming upon the water's surface. "It was bland."

"Agreed," Kougyoku said. "It was horrible."

Lucy laughed. "Masrur said almost the exact same thing."

Yamraiha, Pisti, Kougyoku, and Morgiana looked at one another and secretly grinned. Yamraiha scooted closer over to Lucy and looked at her with a teasing gaze. Pisti, too, seemed to also want to tease Lucy and the latter blinked, wondering what it was that they wanted.

"So, Lucy, since we're on the topic," Yamraiha began. "You seem to be really close with Masrur."

"Huh?" she turned to her, not knowing where this suddenly came from.

"You two always seemed to be spending time together even back at the castle during your frees and even when we were all busy, it seemed like you two were accompanying each other in the greenhouse," Pisti smirked.

"We didn't have anything to do and since it was too cold outside, we just stayed indoors," Lucy answered, not seeming to be flustered in the slightest. "Is that bad?"

"Well, it's not bad but you two are always together," Yamraiha said.

"That's right, Lucy-neesama," Kougyoku said. "Even when we're not busy, I always see you together with Masrur-sama."

"I don't really wish for it to be that way since I'm sure Masrur also has stuff that he wants to do and he also may want some time alone but he insists saying that it's because he's my guard," she answered, furrowing her eyebrows and sulking a bit. "But, I do wish that he would take some time off for himself. Always being by my side and protecting me even on days that everyone's off...it's bound to be boring."

The four girls looked at one another and sighed helplessly.

"Though he may have a bored look all the time, Masrur's the type of person who helps his friends," Yamraiha said.

"That's why whenever Yam-chan has a heartbreak, she always turns to him since he always listens," Pisti laughed. "Masrur always listens to her no matter how many times she comes to him."