Author's Note

HI SHISTARS

Sorry for not keeping up with all of your comments and votes and whatnot...

I've been a LITTLE busy (realizes that I basically stopped writing for like 3 years)... and I just wanted to apologize to you guys for neglecting my book like this.

I am sooo grateful for what we've done together!  OVER 20K READS! (We DID have first rank in the #huna tag but now we're down to third oh noooooo if y'all can share this book, add it to ur stories, add it to ur profiles, whatever u want, that would be soooo appreciated and I will love u forever) I feel like I've said this before... But I just wanted to thank you again.

I know that it can be annoying when authors leave their books incompleted for long periods of time like this, but I just wanted you guys to understand that I've been really busy lately and I haven't really had time to continue.

Also, whenever I come back to Wattpad, I end up having to reread the whole book just to understand what's even going on.

I think I've made a decision to end the story.  (*gasp*) If I forgot to fill any plot holes or if I left stuff hanging, please comment and tell me what so I can wrap up this whole story later.  Otherwise, I think this is it, guys!

I love y'all so much and I hope u understand!

Thanks loves!

X O X O

- Erudite_Hermione