A Typical Day With the Potters'

Luna's POV

I woke up when a soft, heavy object landed on my face.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Teddy smiling back at me.  He was sleeping between Harry and I tonight, and he must have rolled over and somehow ended up on top of me.

"Goo mowning Woona!" Teddy said.  "You name is Woona.  No Woony.  Hawwy call you Woona so can I caw you Woona?"

I laughed.  "Of course, Teddy!  Wow, you're one observant almost-three-year-old, aren't you!"

Harry woke up, yawning loudly and reaching for his glasses.  "Morning," he said, as he slid them onto his ears.

Teddy suddenly became sad.

"Hawwy," he said very quietly.  "Aw you my daddy?"

Harry looked at me.

"No, he's my daddy." I said with a smirk.

"Luna!" Harry said, both shocked and slightly happy.

"When we told him about Tonks he was already overwhelmed, I think we should tell him when he's older," I whispered quickly.

"So Haw-hawry is Woo-Luna's daddy?  Harry is Luna's Daddy?" Teddy said, genuinely confused.

Harry and I laughed.  "No, sweetie," I said.  "I was just.. joking."

Before Teddy could ask any more questions, I picked up Teddy, placed him on the ground, and started walking to the door.

"Who wants pancakes?" I said, smiling.

~~~

Pancake's POV

I sat awaiting my death on a plate, fortunately not suffocated with maple syrup, unlike my friends.

I wasn't just any pancake... I was the forgotten pancake.

The "first attempt" pancake.

The one Luna used to test out if the pan was hot enough.  The one that was underdone.

There were some perks to being the forgotten pancake.  For example, at the time, while awaiting my disposal, I overheard the conversations occurring throughout the Potters' breakfast.

"So," Harry said, as he poured a crap ton of treacle all over his stack of pancakes.  "How's work going for ya?"

Luna shrugged.  "Being a magizoologist is hard work, but after that big discovery, things have been going pretty swell."

"That's what I'd expect, coming from the first person to ever discover and control all the Nargles before they could have taken over England.  I'm proud of you.  I think you've done the greatest thing in all of the Wizarding World."

"You're telling me."

This made Harry laugh, which made Luna laugh, which even made Teddy laugh.

Suddenly, something very bad happened.

Luna came over and picked me up.

At least she isn't going to eat me.  I'm just going to be thrown into the compost bin.  It's gonna be alri-

"Actually, I think this one's ok." Luna said.  She gave it to Harry.

"Bon appetit!"