Hinny Heartbreak

Dedicated to whovian_lovegood

Harry's POV

Harry sat down next to his best friends, Ron and Hermione.

Hermione looked up from behind a book. "Hello, Harry."

Ron frowned. "How's Ginny?"

Harry raised am eyebrow. "Great. Why do you ask?"

Ron looked at Hermione. "Should we tell him?"

Hermione put her book down, which meant something was up. The last time Hermione stopped reading to talk to anyone was when she announced she was breaking up with Viktor Krum. Soon, she and Ron developed a relationship.

"Ronald, you tell him."

Ron sighed. "I looked at Ginny's diary yesterday, and-"

"Why would you read Ginny's diary?"

Hermione butted in. "That's not the point, Harry. The point is that-"

"Ireadherdiaryanditsaidhowshedoesntreallylikeyouandwasonlyusingyoutomakedracojealous," Ron said.

"What?"

Ron sighed. "I read her diary and it said how she doesn't really like you and was was only using you to make Draco jealous."

I turned red, but I wasn't blushing. I couldn't decide whether to cry, scream, or cringe in disgust.

Here were the facts:
1) Ginny didn't like me.
2) Ginny was using me.
3) Ginny fancied Draco.

My voice cracked. "G-Ginny. My love. Sh-she never l-loved me. I...she...but-"

The next thing I knew, Hermione and Ron were both hugging me tightly. My eyes were slightly wet, but the real emotion was shock.

Hermione sighed. "Harry, it's horrible what she did. And to think. We used to be friends."

Immediately, she began to sob.

Ron shook his head with disappointment.  "My little sister. Why would she do something like that?"

We were the only ones in the Gryffindor commons.

The whole room seemed to be filled with heartbreak.