Chatting

Nobody in Particular's POV

Hermione and Dean frowned. Ron turned red as a tomato with anger and Lavender smiled madly. Ginny and Draco laughed and held hands.

Harry and Luna didn't say anything. They were just sitting at a normal distance from each other, looking at their professor.

Neither of them showed it, but they were a bit excited. Like the kind of excitement you feel when you start a new sport or are looking at a test paper. It just can't be described.

But it was about to become very evident.
******************************
"Now, class, there's no need to get angry. I am aware of all your... relations. Just follow my directions. This is a very important assignment. Love potion is complex, just like love itself."

Everyone was whispering.

"Now let the water boil for about a few minutes. You can chat in the meantime."

Harry looked at Luna. He blushed madly. "Luna," he began. "Don't you agree that love is complex?". Luna smiled and looked at Neville. "It can be quite the surprise." Harry looked at the way Luna's hair and eyes seemed to glow.

"Harry, do you fancy anyone in particular?" Luna grinned. "Don't worry, you can be completely honest with me."

Harry was surprised. He only ever liked two girls.

The first was Ginny. But he didn't like Ginny anymore. At all. Ginny was now Harry's enemy. Harry didn't even want to think of Ginny anymore. Ginny was a cruel and vicious animal. (whovian_lovegood read this paragraph). He thought she was sweet and kind and beautiful, but now she was worth nothing more to him than the lint in his shoe. He was surprised at how everything could change in a matter of seconds.

The second, he was too afraid to think about with the fear that he would say her name. This girl was sweet and kind and beautiful. She was kind and caring. She was smart and wise. She had never offended Harry, ever. Her long and wavy hair was entrancingly beautiful, and she always had a slight smile on her face. Harry didn't think anyone else loved her like he did, well, except her family. Harry didn't say it, but he realized it then and there.

It was Luna Lorinda Lovegood.

(A/N I just made up her middle name)