Bad Hair Day

A/N: For those of you wondering what happened to the Time Turner Hermione thing, you will see.  Just wait and see and you will find out what will happen.

Luna's POV

I pulled the zipper on the back of my long, white dress.  Flowers and white lace gleamed and sparkled in the dim light of the master bedroom.

I'm ready for this.

Everything was set.  It was almost six months since Harry had proposed.  Many things had happened.

But not all good things.

First, Harry had turned twenty one.

George had reopened Weasleys Wizard Wheezes.  It wasn't the same without Fred, but Mrs. Weasley reluctantly agreed to help out financially.  George had married Angelina and both of them had a house.

But Ron was different.

He had disappeared mysteriously, without a single clue as to where.  He had left the day after Harry's proposal, and we still couldn't find him.  Nobody could.  The Ministry of Magic, their Aurors, Ginny... Nobody.

He had left a note, though.  It said:

I am in the place where my memories were made
Where my heart finally found its place
On a journey where I might not survive long enough
To see my maiden draped in white lace

The note was simple, yet full of meaning.

But now wasn't the time to ponder over old memories.

It was the day.  The day I would finally marry Harry James Potter.

I tied the butterbeer cork necklace around my neck and fastened my radish earrings.

"Not very ordinary, but...I've got to keep away the Nargles," I said to myself.  "This day has to be perfect."

Two arms hugged me from behind, taking me by surprise.

"Yes, yes it does," Harry whispered.

"Harry!  You scared me!"

"Sorry.  You look beautiful, by the way.  The white lace really compliments your eyes.  I just couldn't help wondering if you were thinking the same thing... The last line of Ron's note."

I turned to face him.

"'To see my maiden draped in white lace'?  What does that have to do with anything?"

Harry gestured towards my white wedding dress.

"White lace."

My eyes narrowed.  "Harry.  He said 'To see my maiden,' not me."

"But you're his friend."

"True... We'll talk about it later.  Let's wake up Teddy first."

"Okay- wait.  He's already awake!"

I looked in the direction where Harry pointed to see Teddy crawl-walking over to us.  His hair was a rainbow-colored mess.

"Woony!  Woony wearing a dress!  Hawwy fancy!"

"Teddy, your hair!" Harry exclaimed.

I laughed and scooped him up in my arms.  "Aw, Teddy.  Today, Harry and I are going to be married.  That means that you have to be a good boy, okay?"

"Okay! Why Hawwy don't like my hair?"

I ruffled his hair.  "There's nothing wrong with your hair, sweetie.  It's just... Very colorful.  Vibrant."

I handed him to Harry, who was wearing pajamas.

"Help him brush his teeth and change into a suit.  And you change after him."

Harry nodded.

"And please," I whispered.  "Try to make him do something about the rainbow hair."