11

Smut warning
--

It was so cheesy. We went to a forest outside of town where he had sat up a whole picnic. He was a stuttering and blushing mess and I loved it. “Keith, this is amazing,” I smile before turning back to him. He's smiling as well as he walks up to me and kisses me softly. I kiss him back and sneak an arm around his waist. We carefully sit down and I look around. There's pizza, cake, beer, soda, he thought of everything. I hungrily stare at the pizza and Keith laughs. “Go ahead,” he smiles as he himself grabs a piece. I too, grab a slice and I take a bite. “Oh my God I've missed that,” I moan out and Keith chuckles. “There's tomato sauce on your upper lip,” he laughs as he leans in to wipe it away for me. “My hero,” I chuckle as he licks it off of his thumb and he looks at me through his lashes, just like he did when we met. That's what made me fall for him right there, and it made me fall all over again right now. I bite my lip and look away which causes him to laugh. “You're sexy when you bite your lip,” he says and I look back at him. “When did you learn to compliment me and make me the blushing mess?” I ask while I indeed feel a blush creep onto my face. “Learned it from the best,” he smiles and I roll with my eyes. “I wanted to say that you're cheesier than this pizza but there is no cheese on it in the first place,” I smirk before taking another bite. It is really good pizza though. So good, we've already almost finished it. I scoot over closer to Keith so I can lean against him and he smiles as he kisses my forehead. I lay my head on his shoulder and he leans back against me.

“I don't deserve you,” I whisper and he immediately turns towards me. “Yes you do, I'm all yours, and that's all I want to be for the rest of my life,” he says as he cups my face. “I love you more than life itself,” he adds and a tear rolls over his cheek. I wipe it away and kiss him softly, which turns into a rough and passionate make out session. “I want you,”

I open my eyes and immediately move over. I push him back and straddle him before sucking on his neck. He moans and digs his fingers into my back and I start tugging on his shirt. He quickly takes it off and throws it away, and just as easily, mine is off as well.

Were we going to fuck in the forest? Yes.

Did I give a single flying fuck? No.

I started placing big, open kisses down his torso and quickly took off his pants along with mine. I look at him and he motions his head towards the basket. I reach in it and find some lube.

Everything is quickly sorted out and I'm sliding in and out of him. We both decided to keep quiet, just in case. We're making out heavily and every now and then an 'I love you’ slides out of one of our mouths. This wasn't like the first time we had sex, where it was pure lust. No, this wasn't sex, we were making love to each other. And it felt so damn good. I heard my phone ring, but I let it slide. “I'm all yours,” I whisper and Keith moans out. We're both close. So close in fact, that without even telling each other -its hard to talk when you're eating someone's face- we come at the same time. I fall down besides him, covering both him and me in the picnic blanket while lazily kissing him. We're both smiling and panting like crazy and after a while of laying there, we start sorting ourselves out.

“That was,” Keith sighs as he moves a hand through his hair. I nod, already agreeing to him before he can even say it. “Definitely,” I smile and throw his shirt at him. “It's getting dark,” I whisper as I look up. “Yeah,” Keith mumbles as he hugs me. I hug him back and we just sit there, hugging. Something is wrong. “You wanna talk about it?” I whisper and he sighs. “How come you always know when something is up,” he asks and I smile. “Because I love you,” I giggle and I feel him smile as well. I pull away and look him. He sighs again. “I can't stand barely seeing you for weeks on end. I'm considering to quit work but then I wouldn't be able to live with you and Hunk anymore and I really, really like that,” he sighs and I nod. “You could ask for less work hours or a free day like Sunday or Wednesday, or both. You're way too stressed anyway,” I think out loud and Keith brightens up. “That's actually not a bad idea,” he smiles and I nod. “That way, you can take some time for yourself, whether that's with or without me,” I smile back at him and he hugs me again. “What would I do without you,” he squeezes me and I again, happily hug him back. “Probably masturbate way more,” I joke and he hits me. “Rude!” I shove him away and he jumps onto me. We're broh giggling while we're 'fighting’ and I can't help but stop and think about how we missed this in our relationship. “I love you,” I sigh as I belly flop down onto him. “I love you too, asshole,”