7

No smut
--

It, again, has been a while since we've talked. He mainly has been out at night, while I'm at college during the day. He slept in my bed that night and I woke up without him. I want to do something for him, something that shows how much I actually love him but I have no idea what. I don't know what he likes, what kind of person he is other than what I've gathered from our hookups and I don't know his taste at all. I know he likes cats, he knows I'm allergic. I know Hunk loves animals, it's an idea? I honestly don't know what to do but I do know he'll be home today. “Lance?” I look up and see Allura, obviously. It's always Allura. “You moved out right?” She asks as she sits down in front of me. I nod and she sighs. “I want to have a party, but I don't have a place,” she slides over the table and lays down dramatically. She knows I've had a thing for her for a while, but ever since Keith that just faded. “Sorry, won't do,” I say as I close my books. “If you'll excuse me, I have to go,” I stand up and she pouts. She quickly gets up and lays her arms around my neck. “You sure,” she whispers seductively. I push her off and nod. “Clear as water,” I mutter under my breath before walking away. I hear her sigh loudly and I turn around. “If you want a party so badly, go to Galrax,” I say before turning around and walking away again. I grab my phone and look up the opening times for the local pharmacy and my next class. This could be doable…

I knock on Keith's door before grabbing one of the kittens out of the big box I got them in. They're from a local animal shelter and the lady was really happy I wouldn't split the brother's and their sister apart. “Come in,” I hear from the other side of the door. I hide the kitten behind my back and slowly open the door. “Hey, what's up?” Keith says as he sits straight up. “Hey, I got you a present,” I say as I walk over to his bed. I pull the kitten out from behind my back and he gasps. “He's adorable, but aren't you allergic?” He looks up at me and back at the kitten. “Yeah, these hours have been hell but I just couldn't leave them. Also don't worry I talked about it with Hunk,” I smile before sneezing as if it was timed. “Them?” Keith asks as his eyes widen. The kitten is happily purring and has already warmed up to Keith. It's black with gingery red stripes all over it's body. I nod and look away quickly. “Yeah, also got Hunk one, and myself,” Keith starts laughing and he shakes his head. “You're crazy, but thanks,” he smiles and quickly moves up to kiss me. I lean in and I realize how much I just miss kissing him. He pulls away as soon as the kitten makes a small and soft sound and I smile at the sight of Keith with a kitten. “I'm gonna go and give Hunk his one. Do you have any ideas for name yet?” He shakes his head and looks up at me again. He smiles, and fuck I'm melting. I smile back and turn around. Before I can close the door, he yells out my name. I quickly turn around and nod. “I love you,” he smiles again and I start blushing. “I love you too,” I say before closing the door and heading off to Hunk.

“So how did you name your furballs,” I ask as I sit down between Keith and Hunk, who are both cuddling with their cats. Hunk got the ginger with green eyes and a white belly and I will pass out if he didn't name it something food related. “Noodles,” he grins and I shake my head. “I knew you were gonna do that,” I sigh and I look at Keith before realizing that Hunk still doesn't know about us. “I still don't know, how did you name yours?” He asks as he pets the white ball of fluff that's on my lap. “I called her Blue, because I discovered that she loves water and she has piercing blue eyes,” I say while looking down at her. She's curled up into a ball and I already love her. “Just like you,” Keith says and I look up. I smile and start blushing slightly before bumping into him with my shoulder. He chuckles and I shake my head as his kitty suddenly meows out. “Shhh,” I shush it as I start petting it. “I wanted to call him tiger but he's really more of a Lion,” Keith chuckles. “You could call him Lion,” I say and I shake his head. “You could call him Skittle,” Hunk says and I nod. “Blue, Skittle and Noodles, fits perfectly!” I say and Keith laughs. “Skittle it is,” he brings the cat up to his face and places a small kiss on his head. I don't think I've ever seen a grown man be so adorable but I have no complains. “Hey can I ask you guys something?” Hunk starts. I nod and look at him before grabbing the bowl with popcorn. “You guys knew each other before you lived here right?” Hunk looks at us and I look at Keith. He nods and I look back at Hunk. “How?” He asks and I sigh. “Remember the guy at the party I've been talking non-stop about,” I say with you know, that undertone. “Wait, he's the guy you're in love with?” Hunk yells out and I nod. “Ah, fuck, sorry,” he shakes his head and looks at Keith who can't contain a smile. “So you two are dating?” Hunk asks and Keith and I both turn red. “Nononono,” Keith manages to mutter out. “I mean I'd like to but we're not,” I say while trying to hide my blush. “Why aren't you? Nothing is holding you back,” Hunk says as he sits normally again and starts looking through the channels. I shrug and look at Keith who quickly looks away. “Wanna watch guardians of the Galaxy?” Hunk asks and I nod. Keith suddenly moves and lays his head on my shoulder. I smile to myself and intertwine our fingers together and even though I really like this movie, I'm more focused on Keith and how I really want to date him if he'd let me. He has his eyes closed and I sigh before moving so I can lean against him as well. I notice myself slowly falling asleep and I'm sure I'm blessed with this guy to even notice me, let alone cuddle with me on the couch. I let out a deep breath and slip away into a soft, dark sleep.