6

No smutties UwU
--

Keith left that day when I went to college. I've slowly been getting boxes over to Hunk’s ever since that day and he has also already shown me the house. I know my room has a door leading to the room of my mystery house mate person and it has quite the backyard. We're allowed to get our stuff there by tomorrow and I still haven't told my parents. Also, my room already has a bed! Yay me! I roll around on the floor as soon as I hear a door open. It's my mom. I quietly follow her downstairs and sit down before she even said anything. It's quiet, really quiet.

“So,” my dad starts. “Did you ever manage to get a girl at that party?” My mom blurts out. “No, but I met Keith there,” I say as I toy with my food. “Yeah, about him,” my dad starts again. “We would rather not have you see him again, ever,” she says without looking at me. “Why?!” I yell out, shoving my chair back a bit. “He's a bad influence,” my dad says as he eyes me. “No? No! What the fuck!” I yell out while glaring at him. “Language! There are kids!” My mom says as she covers the ears of my youngest brother. “Give me one good reason,” I growl. “Not only does he seem like not a very nice person, he also seems a little too friendly with you. We fear he might be,” she stops talking and mouths 'gay’ at me. I lose it. I kick the chair back and falls down with a clash. “Who gives a single fuck if he's gay! I should be the one that had to worry about that because I'm the one that's in love with him!” I yell and I feel drips falling into my hands. I'm crying. “Get out,” my mother says. She looks me in the eyes, as serious as can be. “I don't want to watch my son being so dumb that he thinks he's in love with a guy,” she says it without any emotion at all. “You know what? Fine! I wanted to tell you I'm moving out tomorrow, but I guess your abomination of a son will go today,” I raise my hands and strut over towards the door. “By the way, I'm bisexual and believe me, I highly prefer dick, hasta la fuck you,” I say as I storm upstairs. I grab my last things and my phone before throwing on a jacket and storming out of the door. “Hey Hunk, I'm coming over.”

I didn't explain anything to Hunk, he just understood. I didn't tell him about Keith either, which I'll have to if he comes over sometime. Do I feel bad? Terrible, thanks for asking. Did I expect it to be bad? Yes. Did I expect it to be this bad? No. Anyway, we're moving the boxes inside right now. The other guy will be here around three, because he already moved some over this morning. It's a bit over two now and we're doing a good job. All my boxes are in my room and I'm helping Hunk right now. “I think we're done,” he says while clapping his hands. “Yeah,” I look around and he pats me on the back. “Go unpack,” he smiles and I nod. I head to my new room and turn some music on on my phone. I start opening every box and first start placing my clothes inside of the wardrobe. It's so fancy and old, it honestly feels great as well. Once done with that, I start placing things on shelves, actually cleaning off my bed and putting some covers on, and while I'm busy with placing boxes in other boxes, the doorbell rings. I hear Hunk talk but can't quite make out what he's saying. I open the door and walk towards the noise, getting mentally ready to introduce myself. I walk into the living room and see a familiar black mullet.

“Keith?” I whisper. He turns around seemingly alarmed by hearing his name and his eyes widen. “Lance,” he says without a single trace of emotion. “You guys know each other?” Hunk looks puzzled and I nod. “Yeah, you could say that,” Keith says with that same emotionless voice. “Well, I'll be in my room. Call me if you need me,” he says and walks away without even a single look. “Ah, well, I just asked him what he wanted for dinner, you fine with pizza?” Hunk asks as he notices to not ask any questions about what just happened. I nod and head back to my own room before slowly knocking on his door. I walk in and he looks up at me with a strained face. “Are you gonna explain?” He says with the coldest tone I've heard from him yet. “I told you I was moving out, I didn't realize we'd live together,” I shrug as if his tone doesn't face me. He nods and continues rummaging through his stuff and I quickly pick up the fact that he won't pay attention to me. I slowly head back to my room and fall down onto my bed.

The next few days are the same and it's driving me nuts. He eats in his room, he doesn't talk nor look at me and I feel terrible. Today, Pidge, Hunk and I were planning on going out, but I seriously think that I'd rather jump in front of a train. Hunk walks in as I'm sitting on the ground, hugging my knees. “You okay?” He asks while eating a cookie. I shake my head and look up at him. “I feel terrible, you and Pidge should go without me, I'd probably puke or something,” I say with my 'I am dead’ voice. Hunk nods and sits down with me. “You sure?” He asks and I nod. “Do you want any medicine, anything I can do?” He looks at me with slight guilt in his eyes and I shake my head. “I think I just need some sleep, thanks,” I offer him a small smile and he gets up again. “No one's gonna stop you,” he smiles back at me and helps me up. I quickly sit down on my bed and tell him to go and have fun, be free and that mumbo-jumbo. He turns the light off and closes my door, and soon I hear the front door close as well. I let out a deep breath and suddenly feel tears coming up. I can hear him on the other side of the wall. He says something and I start sobbing. I try to be as quiet as possible because I don't want him to hear it, which causes me to bite into my arm. I'm still a sobbing mess and I hear a door open. “Lance?” Keith whispers. I turn around to face away from him and wipe my arm on the sheets. I feel the bed dip in and he sighs. “What's wrong?” He sounds annoyed. I sit up and let my head fall back. “Why are you doing this?” I whisper. He shakes his head but he still hasn't looked at me. “Why aren't you looking at me?” I let out a sob and quickly cover my mouth. “Because I know that I'll start crying if I do,” he whispers. “Like I am now,” I huff. “What's wrong?” He asks again. “Where should I start? The fact that you've been ignoring me like crazy? The fact that I got kicked out of my goddamn house while defending you? Or maybe the part where all I've been doing is blaming myself?” I keep raising my voice bit by bit and he turns around towards me, but he still hasn't looked at me. “I'm sorry,” he whispers. “You're sorry? For what?” I sigh pretty hard and his head snaps towards the wall. “For getting you kicked out,” he murmurs. “You know what's stupid? I'd do it all over again, say the exact same things, everything,” I say while scooting forward. “Why? I've been an asshole,” he shakes his head and I nod. “Because all I said was the truth.” He looks up at me, finally. The tears are standing in his eyes and I kiss him. He's shocked and it takes a bit before he kisses me back. “What did you say,” he more so says it than asks it and I let my head rest against his. “That I am in love with you,”

“Nonsense, I'm unlovable,” he whispers. That's it, I give up. I sigh and sit down on his lap. “I'm known to do the impossible,” I smile at him and he shakes his head. “You don't love me, you wanted to piss off your parents,” he looks me dead in the eyes and I let my head fall down. “Is that why you've been ignoring me?” I murmur. He doesn't reply and I look up, only to see him crying. “No, I've been in the hospital,” he almost yells it and I look at him in disbelief. He nods, already confirming my beliefs and I hug him. “Look Keith, I know I'm not good enough to be your boyfriend, I don't deserve you and you can get way better, but you can talk to me. Whether it's because your dumb head decides it's unlovable or whether you want to kill yourself, you can talk to me. You're not alone,” I whisper while wiping his tears away. He sobs heavily and shakes his head. “You don't understand,” he starts pulling at his hair and I grab his hands. “Try me,” I say while calmly bringing them down. “What you said, it hit me like a bus afterwards! I was fine with you wanting to piss off your parents at first you but it stung. It stung so badly to just think about you and how you didn't like me, you liked the idea of me, you didn't love me like I loved yo-” he quickly closes his mouth and looks away. “You love me?” I ask in disbelief as the tears well up in my eyes. He nods slowly and I move his chin towards me. “You're so experienced, so well known and good looking, why would you even like me?” He whispers and I kiss him. I kiss him like my life depends on it. “I got kicked out while yelling that I love you, I've been trying to force it down but I know I do. You were my first so many things Keith, and I want you to be all my lasts,” I whisper as I place my hand on his cheek. “I'm a mess,” he whispers. It sounds like a question but it clearly isn't. “So am I,” I chuckle as I move some hair out of his face. He shivers and I stand up before passing him my sweater. He shakes his head and I sit down next to him. “I love you, I'll keep telling you every day if you need me to,” I say as he lays his head on my shoulder. “Lance," he whispers. “I love you too,”