2

No smut
--

Keith groans out as he tries to sit up. I turn around and shake my head. “Your back hurts, lay down,” I say as I hand him a glass of water and some aspirin. “You're still here,” he chuckles as he takes it from me. “Yeah, just woke up. You want something to eat?” I ask him as I look around. There are a few boxes here and there, some things are spread across the floor and every picture seems to either be removed or never taken. “Uh, there's some yogurt in the fridge,” he thinks out loud and I nod. I walk out of the room, smiling to myself, and into the kitchen. I grab my phone and look at the time. It's around eleven and Hunk texted me a 'good luck’ and I shake my head. I open the fridge and grab the yogurt and I grab a bowl from one of the cabinets. I grab a spoon and walk back to Keith who's looking at his phone. “There you go,” I say as I set it down on his nightstand. “Next time, I'll top,” he groans as he rubs his head. “Next time,” I smirk and he goes red. “Sorry, I know it's just a hookup,” he whispers. “No, I would love a next time. You're moving out soon, right?” I look away, also slightly blushing. “No, in like a month, but I want it to go smoothly,” he says before slobbering up some yogurt. “Ah, nice,” I nod and sigh. “What's up?” He nudges me with his foot and I look up. “Oh, I have a lot of different questions but don't really know what to ask,” I half-smile at him and he nods. “Ask 'em all,” he looks so soft and I nod. “What are we? Are we just a hookup? Friends with benefits? Boyfriends? What about next time? Your place? My place? When? Again, boyfriends? We barely know each other but I wouldn't mind, would you mind? Would you want to be my boyfriend? How old are you? Do you live alone? What are y-” he shuts me up by kissing me, softly, nothing like the hunger last time. “Yes,” he just says against my lips. He moves back and I breathe out. “And I'm nineteen, I do live alone, I don't know about next time, we'll see, yes I would want to be more than friends, I don't know about boyfriends though because like you said, barely know you, but I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend,” he answers them all and I start smiling more and more. “Well then we'll keep it unofficial but we'll just keep seeing each other,” I suggest and he nods. “Sure, not only for sex though right?” He stares at his yogurt and I chuckle. “Nah, but if you want me you can have me whenever wherever,” I wink and he starts blushing. He puts his bowl away and stretches.

“Do you have anything to do today?” He looks at me while stretching and I shake my head. He smirks and gets up, swinging a leg around me as he sits down on my lap. “So we can make out for a while?” His forehead is touching mine and I move in, pecking his lips once, twice, thrice, until he deepens the kiss and I place my hands on his hips. His are in my neck and in my hair, slightly pulling it. I moan softly and he smirks against my lips. I move back and lay down, pulling him down with me. His kisses turn into lazy ones as he lays down next to me a cuddles up onto my chest. I start playing with his hair while he's tracing circles on my chest. I smile and look at the ceiling. He casually intertwines our legs and I smile to myself as we just lay there like couples do.