4

Smut warning
Is this the one with rape mention? Prolly
--

“Mom, Dad?” I ask as I walk up to them. “Hey honey, we're home a bit earlier, I'm sorry that we couldn't tell you,” she says as she hugs me. I hear Keith slowly coming down the stairs and I pat her on the back. “It's okay, this is Keith,” I say as I let go. He waves slightly and my mom looks at him with her big blue eyes. “We told his parents he could stay over till tomorrow, I hope you don't mind,” I say as I look up at him. “No, it's alright,” she dismisses him quickly and walks into the kitchen while murmuring about dinner. I go back up the stairs and grab Keith's hand. “I don't have parents,” he whispers. I pull him into my room and close the door. “Sorry I just really want you to be actually able to stay over,” I say without initializing what he just said. It slowly starts creeping in and I bring out a confused “wait, what?” He sighs and looks away.

“Don't really have much to say about it,” he shrugs. “Ah, well, I would say something like oh my parents are yours now, but honestly they're pretty homophobic,” I sigh and sit down on my desk chair. He rolls with his eyes as he sits down onto my lap. “I don't want them, I'm only interested in you,” he looks me in the eyes and I know I'm the one blushing now. I smile and shake my head. “You're a dork,” I laugh. “Anyway, I'll be moving out soon, and so are you. I hope we won't live too far away and actually see each other,” I trace circles on his back and he shudders. “Are you cold?” He nods and I hug him. “Wanna borrow a sweater,” I ask while continuing to doodle on his back. “Sure,” he smiles and gets off of me. I walk to my drawer and pull out my favorite galaxy sweater. “This is my favorite, I trust you,” I say as I hand it over to him. He pulls it over his head and I stare at him. “What?” He asks while adjusting the collar. “Nothing, it just, fuck, it looks really good on you,” I stutter. He pulls it down a bit and looks back at me. “It smells like you,” he whispers. I walk up to him and put my hands in the oversized pocket and pull him towards me. “Are you from space?” I ask him and he shakes his head. “Really? Because you're out of this world,” I whisper and he starts blushing. I pull him in for a kiss and he pulls me closer. I smile and deepen the kiss as I hear footsteps on the stairs. I quickly pull away and let myself fall back onto the chair while signing him to sit down on the bed or something. Right as Keith sits down, my dad comes in without knocking like always.

“Dinner's ready,” he says as he looks skeptically at us. I nod and get up, as does Keith, and I quickly grab his hand and squeeze it before letting go. “Can't we eat upstairs,” I whine, knowing the answer will be no. “No, dinner is dinner,” my mom sighs as she puts a big pan with pasta on the table. I sit down on my usual spot and Keith sits down across of me. My dad stirs through the gooey mess and it makes that well-known slippery sound. I wink at Keith and he has trouble holding back his laugh. My dad quite literally throws some on his plate and continues on to mine. I grab a bite and start blowing it while looking at Keith through my lashes. He softly kicks me and I move my chair forward so we can entangle our legs. “So how do you two know each other?” My dad asks while moving his food around. “You know, friends,” I say vaguely. My dad nods and I look at mom. “So how was the thing?” I ask before taking a bite. Mom and dad start talking a lot and I quickly eat my food. I look at Keith's plate and notice he's also almost done. “I'm glad it was fun, do you mind if we go upstairs?” I smile and my mom looks at my dad and nods. I stand up and grab my plate, along with Keith’s and all the cutlery. I walk into the kitchen and put it all down before grabbing Keith's hand and going upstairs.

“I don't think my parents like you,” I say laughing as I close the door. I look over at Keith and roll with my eyes. “You have pasta sauce everywhere,” I say as I start cleaning it up. He steps in closer and I carefully kiss him like it's the first time. He looks at me when I pull away and pushes me against the door. He kisses me tenderly, lovingly and slightly playful. I pull him in closer and he puts his arms loosely around my neck. I smile into the pecks and kisses and I feel him smile too. “You are so cute,” I say in a high pitched voice. “Stop it,” he chuckles as he slaps my chest. I let my hand rest on his cheek and move my thumb over his scar. “I honestly want to shoot the person who did this to you,” I say as I inspect it. “Don't bother,” Keith huffs and I nod. “Please take care of yourself,” I whisper and he nods slowly. “I'll try,” he smiles before he walks up to my window. “You have a pretty good view,” he says while looking out at the park. “Yeah,” I sigh as I walk up to him. “I feel like we could be one of those cute couples in those aesthetic Tumblr pictures,” I chuckle. “What's a Tumblr?” Keith looks up and I shake my head. “It's a blog website,” I sigh and boop his nose. He nods and goes back to staring. “I'm tired,” he suddenly blurts out. “Well let's go to bed than,” I offer. He nods and turns around in my arms. “I really like you,” he whispers. “I like you too,” I smile back. I mentally have to make an effort so I don't say love. He hugs me and I hug him back, knowing I have to make an effort to get my mom to not check up on us. “I'll tell my mom we're sleeping, go get ready,” I whisper. “Wait,” he grabs my hand and I turn around. He kisses me and moves away. “Now go,” his cheeks are kinda rosy and I smile before going downstairs.

“I told my mom to not bother checking or anything, I assume you don't have classes tomorrow morning?” I say as I walk in. “Nah, I dropped out,” he yawns and I nod. “Well, I have classes around one, so I'll set an alarm for eleven,” I say while quickly swiping through my phone. Keith nods as he sits down on my bed and I quickly take my sweatpants off. “Lance, can I ask you something?” Keith says as I lay down next to him. I nod and he quickly turns the light off. “Okay, well,” he starts. “If I was your first time too, with a guy, how sexual are you?” He blurts out. “I've had two girlfriends I had sex with, a guy from college and I used to be kinda friends with benefits but we never went past blowjob's and I made out with a lot of people,” I shrug. “Someone sucked you off?” He asks while scooting closer to me. “Yeah, and I sucked him off a few times, those were good days,” I chuckle. “Okay, don't laugh but what does a blowjob feel like?” I try to hold in a chuckle but fail. “I can show you if you answer my question,” I whisper. I know he's blushing and he nods quickly. “What's your sexual experience,” I say it more so than ask. He stays quiet for a bit and I pull him in. “You don't have to tell me,” I whisper and he shakes his head. “My neighbor and old nanny raped me when I was fourteen,” I see him biting his lip and I move his chin up. “Where are they now,” I ask and he shakes his head. “She went to jail,” he sighs and I kiss him. “She better, or else she would be dead by sunrise,” I groan. He hugs me tighter and I let my forehead rest against his. “Thank you,” he whispers. “For not invalidating what happened,” he continues. “Anyone who does will get hit by a truck personality driven by me,” I say while nudging his nose. We kiss, passionately and softly before he starts placing kisses down my neck. “I think I preferred bottoming,” he says and I smile. “Okay, we could still switch it up whenever you want though,” I smile as I lay him on his back and hover over him. He reaches up to kiss me and I smile.

I quickly peck his lips before moving down his neck and I slowly start rubbing my hands up his chest. His shirt rides up and I quickly start placing kisses along his happy trail, causing him to arch his back. I pull the band of his boxers back before briefly pulling them down and start placing kisses along his inner thighs. “You gotta be quiet remember,’ I look up and wink. He nods and I quickly grab his quickly hardening member. He struggles with holding back a moan and I start rubbing up and down. He squints his eyes and I slowly start sucking his head. I swirl my tongue around and over his sensitive spots before taking him almost completely. “Lance,” he whispers. I quickly go up while sucking and make a 'sssh’ sound before taking every inch of him. I bop my head up and down and he arches his back. I move back up again and get back to sucking while jacking him off. “Lance,” he whispers again but I keep sucking and bobbing. He starts pulsing and soon he releases his load. I let go of him with a soft pop and swallow hard. He's panting and smiling. I pull his boxers back up and curl up to him. “Fuck,” he breathes out. “Was it what you expected?” I ask while propping myself up on one shoulder. “Better,” he looks up at me and smiles lazily. “Great, well hey, maybe we should go to sleep now,” I say while looking at the clock. “Yeah,” he nods and pulls me down to curl up to me. “Just know I could never be as great as that guy probably was,” he whispers softly. “Trust me, you already are.”