lvxiii

Christopher Brown Six Months Later

Christopher Brown
Six Months Later

Back to our regularly scheduled programs. We're back in LA after spending a couple months in Atlanta after coming back from our honeymoon. Shit was all good, until it wasn't. We both kept running into people that we needed to avoid to keep the peace. Once I realized that we were basically being stalked by Trey for some weird ass reason, I decided it was time to go home.

I really wanted to convince Syd to move back to Atlanta but I think we're good where we're at. The only issue in LA was Ariel but that Bitch is in Atlanta now with Trey's stupid ass.

On the upside of all that, My mom and her husband are officially moved to Cali. I'm so happy because the distance between us really bothered me.

But anyway, I was sitting up at my warehouse waiting for Sydney to pull up. I had a huge opportunity for her. I'm giving what my fans finally want. A black pyramid line for women and kids and who better to help me design that than my wife. For the kids line, a percentage of the profits we make goes into an account for Ace. My son will always be good.

The sound of the door opening and closing caught my attention. I stood up and walked over to it. Sydney smiled when she saw me. Meeting her halfway, I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her into a kiss, then my hand landed on her growing stomach.

Yup, she's pregnant. 3 Months to be exact. If you thought my soldiers weren't stronger than some little pill, you crazy. Got her right on her highest ovulation date and I'm praying for a girl.

"Hey baby." I said while kissing her again.

"Hi, what's up? You rushed me to come down here. I thought the building was on fire."

I laughed. "No, just wanted to talk to you about something." Grabbing her hand, we walked over to the meeting table. "So I know that you have always wanted to start your own line but you really haven't found the time to with you taking care of Ace and running your own company and now the new baby."

"Yeah."

"Well, I am starting a line for women and kids under black pyramid and I really really want you to help me out. I could do it myself but I know if we do this together, this will be the dopest line ever."

She exhaled while rubbing her belly.

"I can have my lawyer write something up if that will make you feel better. I just know if we put our fashion sense together, this will fly off the shelves." I continued.

"Baby you don't have to write up a contract." She chuckled. "I'm honored that you want to do this with me."

"Baby you're fly as hell, why wouldn't I?"