xliii

Loooooong ass chapter that I hope gets more that 20 or 30 comments 😒

Sydney Michaels
2:19am

Standing in the refrigerator, I danced to my imaginary music as I finished Chris's Thai food from the dinner. He wouldn't let me get any because of how spicy it was but he should know by now that I get whatever I want.

Thrusting my hips back and forth as I moved down to a squat and filled my mouth with noodles. Then I stood up, shaking my ass. I'm not the only person that dances when they eat. The crazy thing is I didn't even warm this shit up.

Dumping the last bit of food in my mouth. I turned to throw it in the trash only to be greeted by a tattooed chest.

Damn.

Chris snatched the carton out of my hand, when he saw that it was his food that was previously in there he looked up at me with an arched eyebrow.

I yawned and stretched. "Excuse me, I'm tired." I tried to walk past but he grabbed my arm. "I was hungrrrrry." I cried.

"Sydney you got a whole plate of food in there and I told you not to eat my food because it was too spicy."

"If you think that was spicy, you weak as Fuck."

He kept a straight face.

"Baby, I'm fine. You know technically spicy foods has never been proven bad for pregnancy." I said.

The corners of his mouth turned up, he was over my shit. "Upstairs, now."

Stomping my foot, I huffed then made my way to our room. When I got up there I sat on the end of the bed, continuing my pout. I don't know why I'm mad, I just am. Grabbing my thighs, Chris pulled me, causing me to lay on my back.

"Fuck you mad for? I'm the one that should be mad, you ate all of my stuff." He asked climbing on top of me.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know why I was mad, he told me not to eat the food but like I said I do what I want.

"Oh so you ignoring me now?" He asked.

"Yes."

He chuckled. "What you got an attitude for Sydney?"

"I'm sick of you telling me what I can't eat, I'm pregnant, I should be able to get what I want."

"It ain't you I'm worried about, it's my baby. If you wasn't carrying my seed, you'd be able to eat the hottest shit you can find."