xlv

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

After picking up Chris we rode around until he told me what happened. He's so torn up about pushing his moms hand away. That is crazy but reflexes do happen. This is a very important weekend for all of us and I don't want one mistake to ruin it so I told Chris I'll try and talk to her.

"Mama J." I said while knocking on her door.

"Come in."

I walked inside the room, seeing that she was packing. "Please don't leave."

"I have to Sydney."

"Chris told me what happened and he feels bad."

"Sydney I don't mean to be rude but I think you should stay out of this."

"I will, I just wanted you to stay because of tomorrow."

"I'm sorry but I just can't. I'll call after everything is over."

Sighing, I walked out the door and down to our room.

"She's not going to stay is she?" Chris asked."

"No baby. Before I could even convince her she said that it wasn't my business so, that was that."

He groaned and laid back. "This is some bullshit man. I really didn't mean to hit her, it was a reflex. She knows that."

"Are you sure she knows? She might just think that you were trying to hit her."

"Man I would never just hit my mother, all I saw a hand coming at me and I reacted."

"Maybe you should try and talking to He-."

"TRY FOR WHAT?! She already got her fucking mind made up Sydney."

I put my hands up and got off the bed. "And on that note, I'm definitely staying out of it. I'm trying to help you but your stupid ass always has to get hostile or something. That shit is annoying as hell." I was about to walk away but he grabbed me.

"Syd wait, I'm sorry."

"Get off of me Chris. Nobody is about to keep doing this wishy washy bullshit with you! I'm over it!" I snatched away then went into the closet to take off the clothes I slipped on.

He can fix his mommy issues on his own. He can always tell me about myself and my problems but I can't do the same with him because he always gets defensive. So from now on he can just keep his mouth shut.