xlii

Christopher Brown Four Months Later

Christopher Brown
Four Months Later

Sydney and I walked around the Grove, doing some shopping. We met up after work. We both had a short work day and didn't wanna sit in the house. I recently sold my penthouse here and moved my stuff into Sydney's place. We decided to keep my place in New York because we both kind of want to move back or when we just need to get of LA we can head up there.

Things have been really good between us, shit great actually. Yeah we have our moments but what couple doesn't. I wanna talk her into helping me design a few pieces for my line, I've been invited to fashion week and I need something different and I know she can give me that.

We've decided to start working on our wedding next year and get married the year after. I know we rushed into the engagement but marriage is something sacred like Sydney said. I know I wasn't trying to hear nothing she was saying before.

I'm heard headed you gotta tell me shit 100 times before I wanna listen to what the hell you gotta say.

But I know we're going to make down the aisle, no matter when our wedding is.

"Baby I'm hungry." She whined.

"When are you not hungry?"

"Fuck you I have a reason!"

I laughed while touching her small baby bump.

Oh yeah, she's pregnant and I'm fucking excited. I wasn't shocked  I don't wear a condom and birth control doesn't always work and her being tired and sick gave it away. I brought it up to her and she thought I was crazy so I went and bought a few tests and now here we are.

Tomorrow our moms, London, and her daughter are flying out and we're finding out the sex.

A lot of people judge us because we haven't been together long and they feel like we're moving fast but I don't care. I know Syd is the one for me.

"So are you nervous about our moms meeting?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"My mom is bougie! Your mom is more down to earth. I'm just hoping that they don't clash. It's going to ruin everything for me."

"I think they'll be cool. I still can't believe your mom is back with your dad."

"Me and you both! I can't wait to talk to her about that and I know that was always a dream of mine when I was younger but I liked Rachel and my step dad was cool. And plus now my little sister is going through what I went through. It's sucks."