Q&A

It's Q&A tiiiiiime! I like getting to see where everybody's head is at. Especially after so much Tea has been spilled.

BUT ☝🏽

Before I get to the questions I have to run my mouth about Chris and his recent bullshit.

I don't understand why Chris still has parties at his house after the bullshit with the white chick that had SWAT ready to knock his doors down for ONE damn gun! I get it you should be able to do whatever the hell you want in YOUR home but if some shit is always happening nobody is partying in my crib.

But this is what happens when all of your friends are bums and don't have their own homes to even throw a party in.💁🏽‍♀️

Anyway, I'm an observer and from looking at Chris, I think he doesn't like to be alone and that's why he keeps a group of women and a group of leeches, excuse me I mean friends around all the time. And when it comes to the group of women, I think he's scared of a serious relationship now, look at how the last two ended.

I love Chris and I love how he's trying to be so positive and woke but he needs to get it ALL THE WAY together. He'll be 30 next year and you have a daughter. Tighten up!

Q&A
PLEASE BE HONEST, DONT GET RUTHLESS BUT ITS OKAY TO SHARE YOUR HONEST OPINION!

How do you feel about the story so far?

How do you feel about Sydney?

What do you like about her?

What do you dislike about her

How do you feel about Chris?

What do you like about him? Besides him being fine 😒

What do you dislike about him?

Do you think they're going to actually get married?

How do you feel about the secrets that were recently revealed?

Do you look at either one of them differently?

What do you want to see happen in this book?

What don't you want to see?

With this story I want to keep everybody on their edge or their seats. I didnt think this story would be this popular. 😌