xxx

Sydney Michaels The Next Morning

Sydney Michaels
The Next Morning

After looking over financials and everything, I started prepping for this appointment. I kind of miss going out and helping the less stylish but just sitting around all day making thousands and sometimes tens of thousands PER DAY is a good feeling.

Grabbing my bag, keys and phone then shutting everything off, I headed out.

"Oh Sydneeeeey." I heard Ev call.

Glancing at my watch, I turned to face her. "Yes honey?"

"I have someone I want you to meet." She waved a guy over. "This is my brother Brian."

Damn

Damn

"Hello." I held my hand out and he grasped it.

"How you doing? I've been trying to run into for you for the longest." He said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." He bit down on his lip. "I was hoping we could exchange numbers, get to know each other. Maybe I can take you out."

"Hm, maybe. I'm running late for an appointment but you can get my number from your sister and text me."

"Will do, nice meeting you Ms. Sydney."

"You too Brian."

He winked and I smiled then walked over to my car, put my things in climbed in and pulled off.

It took me no time to pull up to a very familiar building. I took a deep breath before climbing out and passing the keys over to valet. When I got inside I went to the concierge to call up.

I walked over to a mirror and checked my outfit. Oversized BP shirt, distressed stone washed shorts and some nude thigh high boots. My hair needed to badly be washed so a high bun was the hairstyle for the day.