xxiv

RATED MA

Disclaimer
If you're going to find the need to say yuck and ugh please don't read this chapter.

Enjoy 😉

I feel like could've done better honestly but....idk. This won't snatch ya edges and ya wigs.

I tried though lol

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

"This isn't your room." Sydney said as I walked inside the guest room.

"I know, I didn't wanna mess up those sheets so I'm going to mess up these." I know she was smiling ear to ear.

Tossing her on the bed I pulled off her shoes then pulled her shorts and panties off. Rubbing my hands up the back of her thighs I gripped them before giving them both a hard smack. Climbing on top of her I leaned down and kissed her lips over and over. Sydney sat up a little bit and unhooked her top. I pulled it off and tossed it across the room.

Her hand roamed under my shirt. I broke the kiss and took it off. Running my hands down her body then up to her face and sliding two fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them and I slowly pulled them out then rubbed them between her pussy lips before pushing them inside her.

"Mm." Her back arched.

Leaning down my tongue ran slowly over her nipple as my fingers stroked in and out of her. Her nails ran over my head. I glanced up at her. She had her eyes closed and her teeth pierced her bottom lip.

How did this girl get so damn wet?

Slowly pulling my fingers out, I placed them in my mouth. "Turn over, all fours."

She did what I said.

"Put that face down in those sheets." I smacked her ass. Spreading her legs more, her body formed the perfect arch.

After rubbing her pussy, I turned around and laid on the bed, putting my head underneath her. Gripping her thighs I pulled her down letting her lay on my tongue. Slowly moving it up and down  then flicking it over her clit.

I heard her whimper as my lips as attached her flesh, sucking hard and pulling. Pushing my two fingers back inside of her I brought my other hand to my mouth getting my index finger nice and wet. Slowly I slid it onto her second hole.

"Baby, wait!" Her body jumped up.

My lips attached back around her clit as I moved my fingers in and out of her.