liv

Sydney Michaels

Finally we're in fucking Atlanta! I'm not going to lie, I really enjoyed this trip. We stopped in some really cool places, places I've never heard of. Even though doing this while I was pregnant wasn't thought through, everything else was.

We pulled into the driveway of his old house, that I didn't even know he still had.

"Stay here, ima Put the bags in then come help you out the car." He said.

I nodded then pulled my phone out of the cup holder and face timed my sister. It rung a few times then she answered. "Well hello London, England."

"Hi Sydney, Australia, what you doing?"

We're so lame for those nicknames.

"Nothing, just chilling in Atlanta."

"You are not."

I flipped the camera so that she'd see my surroundings. "I aaaaam!"

"Oh my gosh, when did you get here?! Wait how did you even get here? You can't fly."

"Chris planned us a little road trip."

"Little?! That's an almost two day drive. How is that little?"

"Well it was four days for us because we stopped and got some rest but I enjoyed it. At the beginning the baby wasn't but I think Chris the baby whisperer or something because he told him to relax until we got here and I think he listened."

"So are you having my nephew here?"

"Yes I am, I talked to my doctor and she referred me to someone over here. I know you're not supposed to switch this late but they're under the same practice so it's cool."

"I'm so happy, I can't wait to see him. We have to have lunch."

"Definitely, not today though because I'm super tired and my feet look like an elephants."

"Well get rested up, because we have to do some shopping for my nephew."

"I will. I'll call you later once we're all settled in though. Chris is coming to get me out the car."

"Okay, Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and opened my door. Chris came and helped me down out of the truck. My feet were on fire I wanted to cry. We headed inside the house, and I instantly smiled from all the memories. We had some good Sex in this place.

I looked back at Chris as he shut the door and set his alarm. When he turned to look at me he smirked. "What?" He asked.

I wanna jump your bones, that's what. "Oh nothing."

"Can you make it up the stairs, I wanna show you something."

"I think so."

"Come on I'll help you." He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. We walked down the hall and stopped at a door not too far from his room. "Alright cover your eyes."