“Ok, when do we start?” I ask, making the conversation as short as possible,

“Well when they come in which is in like 5 minutes,” he tells me, smiling slightly, I nod my head and then take my phone from pocket. ‘Got a detention this afternoon for bunking, sorry can’t hang out,” I text Dave, even though he is on the other side of the room from me, his phone vibrates and he takes it out and reads it, then looks over to me and gave me a sympathetic look.

“I have a detention afterschool with Miss Reeves too, for being late,” Harry tell me, I can see him from the corner of my eyes smiling to himself.

“Great,” I mumble to myself, resting my head on the table then my phone vibrates in my hand again, peering at it, it was a text from a unknown number, opening it up, it reading it, it’s from Andy. ‘Hey! Its Andy, chance, Dave’s mate gave me your number, hope you don’t mind? Meet me at lunch please? <33’. He has my number now? I mean he is cute and everything, but I wouldn’t date him, he is like a Dave to me, but not as close, just a friend.

I groan even more and rest my head on the table again throwing my phone on the table with annoyance. I’m fed up with boys, too much hassle, too much heart ache. Closing my eyes and trying to let myself relax by humming along to the tune of ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ by the boys, One Direction. With Louis and Liam sleeping round mine and being around the boys so much, they have somehow hammered the tune and lyrics to each and every song into my head. I want to hear them sing as a group.

“Hey Libby,” Kylie sounds, I open my eyes and lift my head from the table and smile,

“Hey.”

“Have you got any ideas on what the song is going to be about?” Kirk asks us, taking the seat from the free table behind us and sitting beside me.

“Nope,” I tell them popping the ‘p’, and to be honest I'm not in the mood now, I want Louis, I want Louis to hug me and tell me its ok, as a best friend, as a brother. My eyes start to water, but I quickly blink them away, trying to make it not obvious I'm crying. Harry gently kicks me under the table to get me to turn and look at him, but he has done this too many times before.

“Well you guys are the singers, have you got any ideas?” I ask hoping that maybe they have, but they both shake theirs. Great another thing I'm going to be worrying about, I bet in this detention tonight I will be writing the song, my mind will be wondering mindlessly all day trying to put words a order and out a tune to it.

“Ok, well I'll see what I can do,” I sigh taking out my journal and writing down all the notes I need. I may be some kid that misbehaves in lessons, but like I have said in so many times before, my career and my future means so much to me. I want to do well and if meaning turning into a geek for 4 hours out of my day and then the house afterschool to get a good career, I will do it.