7

Flashbacks: 6 months ago

The cool atmosphere and overcast clouds were being enjoyed by Avni, a young girl in her early twenties. She has always enjoyed dark weathers,according to her it was really romantic. Who could have thought that such a beautiful and mesmerizing girl was single. You think she lives a wonderful life. Hell Nah! Avni is one of those girls who witnessed hell on Earth. Being the only daughter of her parents, Avni was pampered by both her mom and dad. Little did she know that her happiness was short-lived and was jinxed by none other than her grandmother. At the age of 6, Avni saw her grandmother- Dayawanti Mehta murdering her father. Being made an orphan at such a young age, Avni lived with her mother- Ayesha. She was very happy with her but deep down her heart she always wanted to seek revenge from Dayawanti. She wanted to show her the pain of losing your dear ones. Soon her mother died due to asthma. Avni was left all alone in this cruel world. That was when Neela, Ayesha's sister protected Avni as a shield. Neela taught her that a girl should always be confident about herself and that they shouldn't care about what societies say. Avni was a brave girl who wasn't scared of anyone. The goal of her life was clear. She had to finish Dayawanti Mehta until one day.

Avni was sitting in Chamko Cafe drinking her latte and enjoying the weather. She soon realised that she was late and packed her stuffs to leave. As she got up and turn behind, she got hit with something or more like someone and fell to the ground. Avni was stuggling to get up but the person over her didn't seem to be a fan of the idea of getting up. You don't need to be a genius to find out that it was Neil. Obviously!

He was staring at her with his lips curling into a cute smile. Her eyes had the colour of dark chocolate while her nose was perfectly shaped. Her black,long and lustrous hair complimented her fair milky complexion. Her lips were so inviting and that mole, damn! For a moment Avni stopped moving and just stared into Neil's hazel orbs. That jawline was definitely the twin brother of a dagger, it was so sharp. They shared a cute eye lock before Neil finally realised that Avni was in pain as his body weight was on her.

He got off top her and it was hella awkward.
Neil: I'm sorry.... he said and extended his hand to help avni get up. Avni being Avni ignored it and gathered all her stuffs from the floor.

Avni was extremely upset when she saw that her phone was broken.
Neil apologized but Avni went away.

Neil's POV
She was so mysterious but I never saw someone as beautiful as she is. Her mere touch gave me current.

End of POV

Neil was a boy of the same age as Avni and he was one of the most elegant and eligible bachelor out there. Neil was the youngest IPS officer the city ever had. His smile would melt your heart but behind that smile was a whole world of sorrow and pain.

This incident took place a few years ago when Neil fell in love with a girl named Mitali. They both were about to get married but at last moment Neil found out that Mitali was cheating on him and she was with him for his money only. Neil was broken as he thought that Mitali and him were meant for each other.

Since that day Neil never trusted girls and never even looked at girls but today something so unpredictable happened. Neil felt something for Avni.

A/n
Hope you enjoyed this even though it was boring but don't worry the next few chapeters will be very interesting.
So this was a brief description of avneil's life. The next chapter also will be about their past; how it started and why it ended in such a bad way.Keep reading and voting♡