25

Avni's POV

I had come to the place where Dayawanti Mehta and his horrible assistant Vivaan told me to. According to Neil's plan I was supposed to come here. I just hope Riya is alright.

" Avni," I heard a deep voice said.

It was Dayawanti with Vivaan by her side.

" You will be killed today along with that drama queen Riya. I thought you knew your dadi and you knew that deception is in my blood then why did you come here," She had an evil grin on her face.

" Yes deception is in your blood but in my blood is bravery and humanity. My mother, Ayesha whom you murdered so brutally taught me to always fight injustice and not run away like a cowardice like you. Dayawanti if you have courage then kill me. I dare you," I yelled losing my temper.

Everytime I see her, I remember how she killed my parentsm how she tortured me and how she left me so helpless. Now she wants to do the same with my sister. I wont let her do that.

Riya was in the clutches of Vivaan who had a knife placed at her throat.

"Vivaan, you claimed to love my sister. You bastard. You are a scoundrel. You just sold yourself to the devil," I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Suddenly Dayawanti pulled out a gun and held it against my temple. My eyes were bloodshot red from all the anger Ive been imposing.

" You will die Avni, you will soon die. Go meet your parents whom I murdered in order to get all the wealth,"

"Not so soon Dayawanti," Neil said while pressing his gun against her.

" You forgot that Avni is never alone. I am always by her side," 

Police was everywhere and even Vivaan was under arrest.

Riya was safe. All thanks to Neil!

"Neil, I LOVE YOU," I said as I hugged him tightly.

" I love you too Avni. It's all over. Ypur nightmare and your fear. Look Avni, goodness won over evilness,"