14

A few days later

The golden sun rays kissed her soft milky face waking her up. She opened her eyes only to see him staring at her.

Avni: Good morning boyfriend
Neil: Good morning girlfriend

Neil carefully tucked the strand of her hair which was covering Avni's face behind her ear. He lovingly admired her face which was being caressed by the sunlight. Even while sleeping, she looks flawless.

Neil: Avni I missed you so much
Avni: shh stop talking about the past

Avni got up and went in the bathroom to freshen up while Neil went outside the room. She came back in only to find no one. For a second she panicked but then the aroma of freshly prepared poha filled her nostrils. Following the scent, she reached the kitchen and found his boyfriend preparing breakfast.
This is one of the cutest view to which Avni will wake up every day. She smiled and took a step forward but stopped dead on her track.

Shit! Neil is shirtless. Those perfectly defined washboard abs, his v-line, his well toned fair torso, his well built muscular body and his cute pink cheeks; all these were definitely giving Avni's hormones a hard time. Poor hormones!

Avni: So my boyfriend can cook as well

Neil turns around and saw Avni in her tank top and yoga shorts. This was definitely a self control test and he was failing miserably.

Neil: Prepare yourself miss Avni Mehta, you are about to taste the best plan in your life (winks)

Avni: ah really (smirks)

Neil nodded with a smile and turned back to his poha while Avni just lost control on herself.
She wrapped her arms around Neil's torso and rested her head on his strong shoulders.

Neil: some one can't control herself
Avni: you have no idea how much I missed you.

Neil turned around and hugged Avni as his lips crashed onto her delicate lips. They were kissing passionately and their hands were exploring each other's body. He bit her lower lips asking for an entrance which was granted almost immediately. They were both fighting for dominance which Neil won of course. His tongue did wonders while hers explores his mouth. Avni smiled and let out a moan when he tasted his inner cavity. After what felt like forever they pulled away breathing heavily. This kiss proved how much they missed each other.

Neil: come on let's eat.

They sat at the table and Neil took a spoonful of poha and fed Avni. They quickly finished their breakfast and decided to continue their planning against vidyut.

Later in the evening

Neil: So you understood everything
Avni nodded and sat on the table revealing her exposed tanned legs which made Neil swallow hard.

Avni: What happened boyfriend. Can't control yourself(smirks)

Neil: stop that Avni or else you will regret it

Avni: maybe that's what I want.

Neil grabbed her by her waist and Avni wrapped her legs around him while her hands were around his neck. She smiled as Neil grabbed her butt.
Neil carefully placed her on the couch and hovered on her like a hungry beast. Without wasting time, he connected their lips while his hands were under her skirt.
Neil: you are wet for me(smirks)
Avni: can't help it(bite his lips)

He slowly entered one finger in her hot core which Avni moan loudly.

Avni: ah Neil harder

Her moans were turning Neil on. He grabbed her breast and started sucking it while Avni was busy caressing his hair. Neil attacked her neck leaving a trail of purple kisses.
Avni: Stop teasing me like this. I want you in me and now.

Neil smirked and wore his protection. He entered her slowly at first and the without any warning he thrusted in her making her scream. At first he was taking it slow and then gradually he went faster for a deeper penetration. Avni was a moaning mess by now enjoying the intense pleasure. Soon they reached their climax and Neil fell next to her.
They really needed this!

A/n: finally some avneil scenes! Do drop your thoughts and votes