13

Vidyut's POV

I was about to go and keep an eye on her when I suddenly felt a presence behind me which I very well knew. I smirked and turned around.

Vidyut: What are you doing here. I told you I won't harm Avni's mother not until I punish Neil for what he did to me.

Man: No you are not gonna harm her. Your hatred is only for Neil then why bring Avni and her mom in this.

Vidyut: Wow that girl really drove you nuts

Man: As if you didn't love her

Vidyut: Love her? Why would I ever love the person who only brought pain in my life.

Man: Whatever Vidyut. Just tell me when your meetings with your clients are going to get over so that we can execute the real plan.

Vidyut: You will get to know about everything. Now leave before some one else finds out that you are here.

Man: Listen to me carefully. Avni is injured and is right now in the hospital so Neil's attention will be diverted towards her so quickly execute the plan.

Vidyut: Hope she dies

Man: Listen to me carefully Vidyut. Do not ever try to harm her. I repeat NEVER

POV ENDS

On a white bed, covered under a green duvet was a girl who had bandages wrapped around her forehead and wires from machine attached to her. The room was silent except for the low beep sound of the pulse rate machine. The pungent smell filled the room making the atmosphere all dull and sad.

" Mr Khanna, she's lost many blood that's why she's very critical. We are trying our best but she is not responding to our treatment. She keeps on saying ' save my mother'. We are keeping her under surveillance tonight. Let's hope for the best,"

Neil's eyes were brimming with tears which had no valve  after what the doctor just said. He sat down on the bench next to him, feeling guilty as he was the one to tell Avni to bring the files. In a few second his world was turned upside down. 

" Neil man, where's Avni. Is she alright," said Ali who appeared out of no where. Neil raised his head only to see a worried Ali. " She's inside and the doctors are trying their best to save her," he managed to say with a broken voice.

" How did this happened?" Ali asked and Neil mustered lots of courage to be able to tell him everything.

Ali: Dont worry Neil. She is a fighter. She will be fine.

Neil:(Yes she is a brave fighter. She will be alright. She has to be....continues to think....)

Neil: Excuse me Ali, I have to go right now. But please be here with her.

AN HOUR LATER

Neil was resting his head on Avni's bed when he felt a familiar touch. He reacted quickly and saw Avni removing her oxygen mask still a bit weak.

Avni: Neil...(whispers)

Upon hearing his name, a lone tear escaped his eyes. After a very critical operation Avni was recovering from her delicate operation.

Neil: No Avni, dont move. You need rest

Avni: Neil you saved my life (caresses her cheeks)

Neil: And you sure did save mine (holds her hands)

Avni: I'm sorry Neil. I really am. It's all because of me that you've turned so cold hearted (sobs)

Neil: If you didn't hide the truth from me then this wouldn't happen

Avni: So you know everything (sighs)

Neil: You went through so much and that too alone. why did I try to seek revenge. Why couldn't I see your suffering (cries)

Avni: Shshh Neil dont blame yourself. It was me who his everything from you. It was me who wanted to be a wonder woman and do everything on my own.

Neil: But then again, I should've tried to find out everything. I'm really guilty.

Avni: Stop crying Neil. It's ok now. Water under the bridge.

Neil: No Avni I'm guilty, I'm extremely guilty. I even tried to rape you. How could I have done such thing.

Avni: It wasn't rape Neil. I never stopped you so it was never rape.

Neil: That Vidyut, that bastard he made you so helpless.

Avni: We will punish him Neil. We sure will do.

Neil: Dont worry Avni we will save Neela aunty (cups her face)

Avni: But Neil we have to be careful. Vidyut is really influential and he's got great contacts almost everywhere.

Neil: He cant be greater than proof. Once we find evidence against him, even god won't be able to help.

Avni : Leave that to me( smirks) But Neil how did you find out about everything.

Neil (smiles) Let me take you to a few hours back.

Flashbacks

Neil's POV

Neil: Excuse me Ali, I have to go right now but you please be with her.

I went back to the hotel; guilt all over me. I was about to ask Avni about everything today but she got injured because of me.

But I have to find out everything in order to save her from whatever is troubling her. I reached the hotel and went in Avni's room in order to get some clue. I got hold of her diary and I immediately started skimming through the pages like a mad man. After reading it, my eyes brimmed with tear. Avni went through so much and I wasn't even there for her . To add more problem I tried to hurt her. The guilt that was choking me on the inside finally came out. I dropped to the floor, my tears knowing no limit.

" Vidyut I wont spare you,"

end of flashbacks

Avni: I love you Neil. I promise I will never leave you. Not again

Neil: I love you too Avni.

The door opened and Ali appeared carrying tons of boxes

Avni: Ali when did you get here and what is all this.

Neil: I told him to bring you some chocolates

Avni: How did you know I like chocolates

Neil: Who in the world doesn't like chocolates(chuckles)

Ali: Ok Avni, get some rest now. You have to recover soon

With that Avni went to sleep and Neil and Ali left the room. Finally Avni was able to sleep peacefully. 

A/N: The most awaited part is finally up. Neil and Avni finally got things sorted. Now you can expect some cute or more like steamy avneil moments. 

Precap: I want you more than ever Neil

This was just an extremely small hint of the upcoming which many of you might have understood